Where Everyone Meets

Socks and Fate

“I love food more than people.”

A munching Jongin speaks with his mouth full.

 

“Don’t talk with your mouth full.” Chanyeol reminds him motherly like.

 

“Everybody says that. That’s the problem with the world.”

 

And a munched lettuce lands perfectly on Chanyeol’s hand.

 

Chanyeol eyes the lettuce from Jongin’s mouth like it was some poison for a millisecond, and inhales.

 

Jongin stares at Chanyeol’s reaction like a scared puppy. Taking his handkerchief.

 

 

But he was too late.

 

Chanyeol was halfway on the table, with a breadknife.

 

Okay, just an imaginary breadknife.

 

Chanyeol looks like he’s about to kill someone, climbing the table and trying to kill Jongin with an imaginary breadknife.

His hands about to grab Jongin’s collar.

 

They were inside Chanyeol’s apartment, eating breakfast.

 

It’s Wednesday and it’s a day where school starts at 10:00 A.M.

 

“KIM JONGIN YOU ARE—“

 

And the scandal stops, with Byun Baekhyun’s entrance.

 

“HI GU­— Chanyeol, what are you doing to Jongin?”

 

“HYUNG!” Jongin runs to Baekhyun and hides behind him like a kid. Grabbing a huge part of Baekhyun’s shirt from the back. “Chanyeol hyung almost killed me!”

 

“Ha. Very funny, Jongin.” Baekhyun crosses his arms and rolls his eyes heavenwards.

 

Chanyeol grins sheepishly and made his way towards his loving, handsome boyfriend.

 

“Hi, isn’t it too early for you to come, princess?” Chanyeol winks teasingly at Baekhyun.

 

“Wel…” Baekhyun buries his own index finger on Chanyeol’s right cheek. “I wanted to see you.”

 

“Are you guys going to kiss? Please do me a favor and tell me so I can look away.” Jongin covers his face.

 

“Yeah, we are.” Chanyeol smiles and pecks on Baekhyun’s nose. “Later though, when there are no more distractions.”

 

“Pft. Can we go now? I was pretty excited about this triple date or something.”

Baekhyun smiles; a hint of excitement in his eyes with his hands clasped.

 

-----

 

“PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE EXTRA DEODORANT.”

 

A wild Kyungsoo appears in Sehun’s room.

 

Sehun, in a blue plain polo shirt paired with white pants, was staring at himself in the mirror.

Sehun turns to look at his friend with one eyebrow raised.

 

“Since when do you, Do Kyungsoo, run out of hygienic ?”

 

“SINCE LIKE, RIGHT NOW.”

 

“This is disgusting, but, my deodorant’s there on the dresser.”

 

“THANK YOU, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU.”

 

Sehun cranes his neck to look at his reflection again on the mirror. “I bet you’re just saying that right now, but since you’re probably gonna say yes to Jongin, a.k.a Kai, later, you’ll forget this ever happened.”

 

Kyungsoo throws a pillow from Sehun’s bed at Sehun, humming a short “hhmmp”.

“Who told you I was going to say yes?”

 

“Instincts.”

 

“You believe those?”

 

“What’s not to believe?” Sehun’s smile grows into much more of proudness.

 

“Conceited.”

 

“Wise, rather.”

 

“Fine, you win the argument.” And Kyungsoo sighs in defeat.

 

Sehun smiles at him warmly and pats his head.

 

“Let’s go?”

 

----

 

“Umin hyung…” Luhan calls out his older cousin.

 

The only brother he has, they grew up together and now, they still live in the same apartment.

 

“… How do I look?”

 

Fit PINK checkered polo, white pants and a brown leather Sperry shoe.

 

“You look nice.” Xiumin, a.k.a Minseok, a.k.a Umin, a little bit older than Luhan, smiles warmly and places his hands on Luhan’s shoulder.

“Good Luck, don’t mess your relationship with him this time, because I think he’s the one for you.” and a chuckle.

 

 

“Thank you,” Luhan nods. “And I’ll keep that in mind.”

 

------

 

“Where’s he going today?”

 

He raises his thick eyebrow, deep voice echoing inside the car as he speaks to his driver.

 

“I think to go out with his friends, young master. But I heard he’s also going to practice. I wasn’t able to make it clear.” A guy in a uniform tux replies.

 

“Huh. That sounds fun; take me to him.”

 

“But sir, he is unaware of your coming.”

 

“I’m his older brother, I can always arrive unannounced.” And a proud grin from the latter.

 

And the guy in tux nods, agreeing to the decision of his young master. 

 

-------

 

From: Kyungieee <3

 

Where are you guys? Are you there already? :)

 

From: Baek

 

Yes, I’m with Channie and KIM FCKING Y JONGIN. HAHAHHAHAHAHA

 

From: Kyungieee <3

 

SHUT UP. Anyways, I’m with Sehun right now. And we’re here. ;)

 

 

Baekhyun locks his phone screen and nods at Chanyeol.

 

“They’re here.”

 

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun and looks somewhere straight. “I can see that.”

 

“See what?”

 

“Them.”

 

Baekhyun cranes his neck and sees Sehun with Kyungsoo making their way towards them.

 

And of course, Baekhyun being too hyper as he is, runs towards his two bestfriends.

 

Leaving a smiling Chanyeol and a blushing Jongin.

 

Just with the sight of Kyungsoo, Jongin blushes.

 

It’s stupid and gay, he knows.

 

Chanyeol nudges Jongin with a teasing grin.

 

“What?” Jongin can’t help his smile.

 

“You’re blushing. And it’s disgusting. HAHAHAHA.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

People screaming, bells ringing and trumpets playing.

Green grass and a clear, blue sky.

Kids running around and couples dating.

Games and cotton candies, teddy bears everywhere.

 

All of them decided to meet up  at the park.

 

It was Baekhyun’s idea, of course. Which Kyungsoo and Luhan quickly agreed to.

 

“That sounds really fun, Baek!” Luhan smiles widely, dimples showing, and so does the eyesmile.

 

“I know,right? I’m bringing Channie along and I bet you’re bringing Sehun along.” Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

 

“So who are you bringing along, Kyungsoo?” Luhan looks at Kyungsoo, obviously not aware of the Kyungsoo-Jongin fling.

 

“I—“

 

“It’s obviously Jongin.” Baekhyun snorts and shoots Luhan a look.

 

“Hey! He asked me.” Kyungsoo crosses his arms and glares at Baekhyun.

 

“Well, the answer would end up with the same thing.”

 

 

 

“Where’s Luhan?” Baekhyun asks as he hugs Sehun.

 

“He’s on his way, don’t worry.” Sehun smiles.

 

“Tell him to hurry up.”

 

“I heard my name.” Luhan, walking in like he owns the place, winks at Baekhyun.

 

“How do you guys walk in like that?” Chanyeol pouts dramatically at Luhan.

 

“You mean, walking in y as hell?” Luhan laughs.

 

 

 

“You guys don’t know what walking in y as hell is until this grand entrance of mine.” A guy with a deep voice says from behind.

 

A tall, thick eyebrows, blond hair and sunglasses on.

Kris.

 

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asks.

 

“I’m trying to spend time with my baby bro.”

 

-----

A/N.

 

Sorry for the late update, guys.

 

I WAS STUDYING

 

But here it is! :)

 

Song suggestion: Another Love- Tom Odell.

 

Will proofread this later. HAHAHAH

 

Thank you, readers!

Thank you, @ninyanggee for the poster! I love you!

-Arrniieee :)