Perfect Snogging

Socks and Fate

“What was that about?” Chanyeol asks Baekhyun, looking at his own cup of soda as he shakes it slowly, just watching the bubbles grow every time he shakes his cup in a circular motion.

 

They were inside Jongin’s room. Chanyeol practically lives there. He barges inside Jongin’s room as if it was his.

 

Baekhyun inhales deeply. “I never told you, Taeyeon and I used to date.”

 

“On the contrary, I do know that.”

 

“Oh… We never really ended the relationship that clearly, she suddenly left, stopped talking to me, and stopped seeing me. I assumed she moved on.”

 

Chanyeol sighs and looks at Baekhyun.

 

And Baekhyun continues, “But now, she’s saying she still loves me and suddenly kissed me—“

 

“I know that. I saw how she kissed you. Why’d you kiss back?” Chanyeol leans on Jongin’s study table, crossing his arms.

 

“I—“

 

“Trust me Baekhyun, pulling out one rib from my body would have been less painful than seeing you kiss someone else.”

 

OMFG-

 

THAT WAS THE BEST LINE EVER. ; u ;

 

Baekhyun’s heart cringes, sinks and then soon rises at the realization that even though it’s only been a week, he feels how Chanyeol loves him so much.

 

HE LOVES ME SO MUCH.

 

“Damnit. I love you so fcking much, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol’s neck, kissing his lips.

 

 

Chanyeol froze.

 

Well that wasn’t what I expected.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

off, brain.

 

Instead of hating on your own brain, maybe you should kiss back?

 

Baekhyun was disappointed at first; he was trying to kiss Chanyeol but Chanyeol does not reciprocate.

 

“I’m sorry, you didn—“

 

“Shut up.” Chanyeol takes Baekhyun’s lips, pulling him closer as they both smile against the kiss.

 

Chanyeol nibbles on Baekhyun’s lower lip slowly, asking for entrance.

And of course, Baekhyun gives in.

It wasn’t just a battle between lips-it included some hungry mouths for tongues. 

They both devour each other’s mouth, tilting their heads on opposite directions so they could find a rhythm.

An audible groan would come out every once in a while from Baekhyun.
And some smooching sounds as well.

 

“Are you kidding me?! Why the are you two snogging in my room?” Jongin barges inside his own room.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are fast to break the kiss.

Chanyeol laughs and shoos Jongin.

 

“Whatever. God, just don’t do it on my bed or something.” Jongin snorts, slamming the door.

 

Baekhyun smiles as Chanyeol rests his forehead against his.

Chanyeol lets out a soft and short laugh, hugging Baekhyun’s neck.

 

“You said ‘I love you’ first.” Chanyeol chuckles and bites his own lower lip playfully.

 

Baekhyun blushes and flicks Chanyeol’s forehead. “Shut up.”

 

“Promise me you won’t kiss anyone else except me.”

 

“Well, I have to kiss my dad, my brother, my mom, and maybe Sehun—“

 

“No.”

 

“But Sehun’s—“

 

“NO.”

 

Baekhyun laughs, “Okay okay, I was kidding.”

 

----

 

“I would like to thank everyone for coming to this awesome party, hosted by no other than me, the y and handsome Kim Jongin. I would like to announce that from now on, I would like all of you to call me ‘Kai’, because I think it’s y.”

 

Someone shouts from the crowd, raising his beer, “You go Kai!”

And everyone else raises his or her cups. “For Kai!”

 

Jongin laughs and nods. “Cheers! Enjoy the party everyone!”

 

And with that mini speech, Jongin steps down the table.

 

“Kai huh?”

 

“Yeah, you think it’s y, hyung?” Jongin smirks.

 

“Don’t ‘hyung’ me.” Kyungsoo shakes his head as he swigs a cup of soda.

 

“Babe?”

 

“Ha-ha.”

 

“I was not expecting that. I was not expecting you to come as well. I thought you didn’t like parties.”

 

“Well, Baek and Sehun were coming, didn’t want to miss anything.”

 

“Good. Wanna dance?”

 

“I don’t dance.” Kyungsoo stares at Jongin with his huge eyes.

 

It was pretty creepy in the dark but Jongin thought it was cute.

 

“Oh, of course you do.” Jongin starts dragging Kyungsoo.

 

A party couldn’t be a party without the dance floor.

 

“Watch me.” Jongin winks as he walks to the middle, smirking at Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin snaps and the music immediately changes to Black Eyed Peas’ version of ‘True’.

 

Kyungsoo laughs as he watches Jongin attempting to be y through some hip s and some teasing stripping.

 

But, Kyungsoo oddly finds it cute, the thought that Jongin is trying to impress him is cute.

 

And he thinks, maybe he’s starting to like this Jongin guy.

 

Jongin points at Kyungsoo.

 

“Me?” Kyungsoo’s eyes go even wider, pointing at himself.

 

Jongin uses his index finger, beckoning Kyungsoo to go near him; challenging him on a dance battle.

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head and Jongin frowns. “Fine.”

 

Jongin stops dancing, and the audience respond with a ‘boooo’ at his exit. Jongin shrugs at the audience and another dances steps in.

 

“I told you I don’t dance.” Kyungsoo glares at Jongin.

 

“You owe me a date for ditching me.”

 

“Funny.”

 

“No, really. Me and you, tomorrow. What do you say?” Jongin looks at Kyungsoo expectantly.

 

“Fine.”

 

----

 

Sehun mutters some more incoherent words as he searches for his shirt.

 

I just had with my ex-boyfriend in a ing comfort room in a ing party.

 

“Sehun, just calm down.”

 

“How can I be calm? , I’m so ed up.” Sehun swears more as he wears his shirt.

 

“Why can’t you just be calm and accept the truth that we still love each other?” Luhan eyes Sehun like a girl.

 

“Because you don’t love me. Whatever you say, it’s bull. Everything you say? All lies.”

 

“Sehun, you think I would just make out with you and then eventually have with you in the most uncomfortable place—all that, and you say I don’t love you?”

 

Sehun sighs, he is now fully clothed.

 

“Forget this ever happened, hyung.” Sehun says as he rushes outside the comfort room.

 

He passes by Kyungsoo, laughing with Jongin. Probably flirting.

 

And then there’s Baekhyun and Chanyeol, holding hands as they are standing outside the garden.

 

“There’s this little .” Sehun was about to strangle his bestfriend, but he doesn’t want to ruin the moment.

 

“I will murder you tomorrow, Baek. This would never had happened if you didn’t leave me with him.”

 

“What happened, Sehun?” Baekhyun asks as he turns his head to look at Sehun.

“And why in the world are you talking to yourself?”

 

----

A/N.

 

AHHAHAHAHAHAAH I’M SORRY

 

This is trash

 

I love you readers. AHUHUHUHUH ; A ;

 

New update tomorrow! :)

 

-Arrniiiee :)