Ch.9

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2ck4BzDS1qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “Because we need to meet our friends for dinner and I don't want Miri killing us for making her wait for food.” Yesung said laughing as he fixed her hair.

 

  “Then let's go eat....this crazy food loving panda....” Chaeri said grumbling as her and Yesung got dressed before meeting the others downstairs where there happened to be a very excited panda and a not so excited panda...mostly because he was face-palming at his girlfriend.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It had been a calming two weeks for the four couples and they weren't ready to go back, but sadly they needed to.

 

  “I don't want to leave this area yet...” Suye said pouting.

 

  “Me neither...they have better food then the other hotel.” Miri said clinging onto Suye's arm as they pouted in the car.

 

  “I don't want to leave either...but I have a gut feeling that something is wrong...” Chaeri said clutching her stomach feeling a sharp pain.

 

  “Are you alright?” Yesung asked holding onto her arm.

 

  “Yeah..something just doesn't feel right...” Chaeri said as the limo pulled into the area where the hotel was...only one thing was wrong though...the hotel was missing and you could see the smoldering remains where it used to stand.

 

  “Where the hell is the hotel?” Sooyun asked in horror looking at the place that was permanently scorched with black scars.

 

  “More like where are the people who were in it?” Tao said glaring at the place.

 

  “Right behind you.” a quiet voice said from behind.

 

  “Hana...everyone...what happened?” Chaeri said turning to everyone who was now standing behind them.

 

  “The hotel caught fire last night and it was evacuated before it collapsed. Everyone is safe...but all of YG Entertainment is missing...including your cousin.” SM said looking at the blonde girl.

 

  “What do you mean missing?” Chaeri asked clenching her fist.

 

  “The fire wasn't electrical and was started in one of the rooms. YG is the only entertainment that was not found on the scene...we believe it was them that started the fire.” Kris said darkly.

 

  “It's true. YG was the cause of the fire...but I had no involvement. I had escaped right before they had set it to warn the staff of a possible fire before it happened...then I left to hide from YG until they left so that they wouldn't know it was me who had told that a fire had started.” T.O.P said coming up behind the others.

 

  “OPPA!!!!!” Chaeri screamed running and jumping onto her cousin.

 

  “Chae...release...can't...ugghh...breath...” T.O.P said struggling with his cousin squeezing him to death.

 

  “If it burned down...where will we all stay?” Miri asked confused after letting it sink in.

 

  “To the hotel you eight have been staying at for the past two weeks. We were getting ready to head there until we saw the limo pull in.” SM said before smiling.

 

  “WHOOO!!! WE GET TO GO BACK TO THE FOOOODDD..I MEAN...HOTEL!!!” Miri said, more like screamed, bouncing.

 

  “YAY!!!” Suye squealed joining her.

 

  “Let's go then.” SM said ushering everyone into the vans and limos.

 

~W/ the Hawaiian Police Department, 3rd person~

 

  “How do you think they disappeared?” a police officer with blonde hair asked.

 

  “If what I hear is correct...then they probably split after starting it...apparently they have some fire with the two who were going to get married at the hotel.” a big police officer replied back.

 

  “We need to start searching to get some answers. Let's go check the mountains and forests...starting with all the sacred areas.” the blonde said again before all officers were ordered to go on a search and rescue mission, or in this case, a search and arrest mission.

 

….........WHOO!!!!....what the hell is wrong with people these days?..setting fires, shooting guns, cutting themselves...honestly it's ridiculous...anyways...CH.9 is up....and yeahhh....it's past 4am....but I give no cares....probably not gonna sleep anytime soon anyways XD