Ch.10

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cnc5A1P1qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  f what I hear is correct...then they probably split after starting it...apparently they have some fire with the two who were going to get married at the hotel.” a big police officer replied back.


 

  "We need to start searching to get some answers. Let's go check the mountains and forests...starting with all the sacred areas.” the blonde said again before all officers were ordered to go on a search and rescue mission, or in this case, a search and arrest mission.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It had been three days since Chaeri and the others had gone to stay on the other side of Hawaii and all Chaeri did was stare out the window of her's and Miri's room.

 

 After they returned back it had started raining and has yet to stop and the CEO's of the three companies had gone to the police station early that morning with an urgent call from the chief of police.

 

  “Do you think they were found?” Miri asked her best friend as they starred out the window together, being to lazy to do anything else.

 

  “I hope so...it means that we can all finally go on and live our lives like we want to...with out them chasing us.” Chaeri said averting her eyes starring at the ground.

 

  “SM just called.” Tao said walking in with Yesung right behind him.

 

  “And??” Miri asked slightly wanting to hurry up and hear what they had.

 

  “They have been caught. All of them were caught on sacred ground late last night and have been taken in for arson and attempted manslaughter. Your cousin, Seunghyun, was released of all charges with the three CEO's vouching that he was the one who warned everyone and kept us all safe. The Hawaii PD will also take part in our wedding to make sure no unexpected visitors will get in.” Yesung said sitting behind Chaeri to snuggle her back as her and Miri squealed in happiness.

 

  “Unnie...you can have your wedding now.” Miri said happily with tears in her eyes.

 

  “Hug?” Chaeri said making grabby hands towards Miri who automatically pulled Tao into the hug as well while Miri and Chaeri cried completely ignoring the two boys who were hugging each other awkwardly.

 

  “Chaeri...you do know the wedding is next week right?” Tao said looking at her.

 

  “Yes....” Chaeri said nodding quickly while Yesung attempted...attempted to whip her tears.

 

  “Did you two even go dress shopping?” Yesung asked looking at the two.

 

  “Yes...” Miri answered nodding.

 

  “Want to tell us the colors?” Yesung asked leaning on Chaeri's shoulder.

 

  “HELL NO!” Chaeri and Miri yelled at the same time before laughing at each other.

 

  “Twins?” Miri asked looking at her with a giant smile.

 

  “All the time.” Chaeri said grinning as well.

 

  “Wait...I thought Myon was your twin?” Tao asked scratching his head.

 

  “Oh my god....get out...” Chaeri and Miri said pointing at the door.

 

  “That...is scary...” Yesung said scooting off the bed before making a b-line out the door with Tao following after.

 

  “Why did we agree to this again?” Chaeri asked her while she rolled on the bed laughing.

 

  “I don't know...they're so special...” Miri said in between laughing.

 

~A week later, 3rd person~

 

  “I can't believe i'm doing this...” Chaeri mumbled as Sooyun put make up on her before doing her hair.

 

  “I can't believe I agreed to be your maid of honor...” Miri said in horror.

 

 “Do you not like the purple dresses?” Chaeri asked glaring at her.

 

  “Hell no...if I didn't have a problem with bad luck I’d wear this as my wedding dress.” Miri said twirling happily now.

 

  “Keep still Chae Rin or I will pull your hair.” Sooyun said yanking a little.

 

  “Neh unnie...” Chaeri said becoming a statue.

 

  “Why did I agree to attend this?” Jihan asked Jiwoo as she twitched uncomfortably in the dress.

 

  “Because Luhan's here...” Sooyun said happily as she finished Chaeri's hair.

 

  “Shut it...” Jihan said glaring at Sooyun who just showed her tongue before SM opened the doors.

 

  “My beautiful daughters...it's about to start...” Sm said walking in to greet all the girls from the company who were finishing up.

 

  “Deep breath Chaeri...you'll do fine.” Sooyun said patting her back as Chaeri just nodded before doing some kind of breathing exercise.

 

  “I'm glad I let you guys go crazy with choosing your own things. The dresses are beautiful.” SM said smiling.

 

  “Thank you appa.” all the girls said laughing.

 

  “Let's go...they're calling us.” SM said looking as his phone as the girls got into formation as Chaeri stood in the back with her arm linked with SM.

 

  “I'm so proud of you all. Let's start. They're all waiting to see SMTown's first wedding and hopefully more on the way.” SM said the last part quietly but was still heard as the girls giggled before they started moving as the music started.

 

 The wedding and reception went by fast and soon enough they were all back at the hotel getting ready for bed.

 

  “Kim Chae Rin...” Yesung said happily walking through the honeymoon sweat that was set up for them.

 

  “What?” Chaeri asked looking at him as she happily sat on the bed bouncing a little.

 

  “You're mine now.” Yesung said before pouncing her making her shriek as he hugged her to death.

 

  “You're mine now to.” Chaeri said after he stopped and instead had her in a body lock.

 

 That night the two feel asleep snuggled under the blankets and had dreams of the years to come.

 

…..............THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!.......and YG has been caught....finally....peace and quiet....for now...XD

 

Wedding stuffs:

 

Wedding Hall: http://66.223.52.140/419PinkWideView.jpg

 

Bridal gown: http://sangmaestro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pink-wedding-dress-with-long-train.jpg

 

Shoes: http://www.msprom.com/815-4043-large/gorgeous-jeweled-silver-brides-high-heel-wedding-shoes.jpg

 

Hair Style (for both wedding and after party): http://pamperpartycairns.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/bridal-hairstyles-for-long-hair-and-short-hair-palm-cove-cairns-makeup-artist.jpg

 

After Party Dress: http://www-static.weddingbee.com/pics/138340/PorshaAlteredNeckline.jpg

 

After Party Shoes: http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/dream/SHPMH017-WH-5.jpg

 

Maid-of-honor dress/shoes: http://www.mydressview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/purple-bridesmaid-dresses-under-100.jpg

 

Bridesmaids dresses/shoes: http://sangmaestro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/short-strapless-purple-bridesmaid-dress.jpg

 

Bridesmaids hairstyles: http://www.victorhugohair.com/778-simple-flower-curly-bun-bridesmaid-hairstyles-for-short-hair/