Ch.5

The Rising Stars 2

14.gif14.gif14.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars!2~

 

  “Oppa....it's so pretty...” Chaeri said looking out of her window at the ocean before they hit the runway.

 

  “I know. We're getting married here also which makes it all the more beautiful.” Yesung said cheesily before a scoff was heard in the back of them causing Chaeri to giggle at her cousin.

 

~Now, landing in Hawaii, 3rd person~

 

  “The air is so fresh.” Miri said grabbing Tao's hand as they walked out of the airport.

 

  “I know. It smells so clean here.” Hana said bouncing around a little.

 

 After they had arrived in the airport they headed straight for the car that was waiting for them not even bothering to look for YG Family.

 

  “Are you all just gonna leave without saying anything?” a female voice said from behind us.

 

  “No. We looked around but couldn't find you guys so we wanted to head to the hotel and sleep first.” SM said replying to the voice, who we found out was CL, the leader of 2NE1.

 

  “Oh...ok...we'll talk to you all after you've rested.” Taeyang said smiling at Sooyun more then anyone else.

 

  “Chaeri can I talk to you?” T.O.P asked looking at his cousin.

 

  “Sure...” Chaeri said releasing Yesung's hand before walking to her cousin, who pulled her to the side where no one could hear them.

 

  “Be careful....I know they didn't do anything to the hotel you're staying in...but I have a feeling they are going to try and ruin everything to make sure that your wedding doesn't happen.” T.O.P said before patting her head.

 

  “Thanks oppa....but why are you taking our side?” Chaeri asked him confused.

 

  “Because you're my cousin and family comes before my job no matter what.” he said before turning to walk towards everyone.

 

  “Come on...let's get you guys to the hotel...i'm sure you're tired.” he said before he continued to walk and she followed.

 

 After they arrived at the hotel, they were separated into groups. Chaeri, Yesung, Tao and Miri shared one room, while the rest all mixed.

 

  “So what did your cousin tell you?” Miri asked looking at her best friend.

 

  “He told us to be careful...YG plans on trying to make sure that this wedding doesn't happen.” Chaeri said sitting on the bed hugging her knees.

 

  “That would explain why that Taeyang guy started hitting on Sooyun noona even though they all know she's dating Sungmin hyung.” Tao said looking at Miri and Chaeri.

 

  “I don't plan on letting anything ruin our marriage...tomorrow is our press conference. After we announce it...there is nothing they can do to stop it.” Yesung said pulling Chaeri into his lap.

 

  “Let's go to sleep...i'm still tired and i'm getting a headache...I think the rest are already dead asleep as we speak.” Miri said pulling Tao to lay next to her.

 

  “Yeah...have a nice sleep you two....and don't forget we're in the room.” Tao said before snuggling Miri to hide his smirk.

 

  “Watch it...you two aren't very quiet either.” Yesung said pulling Chaeri down to lay in front of him.

 

  “You two stop and just go to sleep.” Miri and Chaeri said at the same time annoyed at their boyfriends before laughing.

 

  “Soo...are you still sure Myon is your twin?” Chaeri asked looking at her friend.

 

  “Not entirely.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Ok..sleep now..” Yesung said hugging Chaeri closer.

 

  “Night guys.” Miri said.

 

  “Night.” everyone replied back before drifting off to sleep.

 

~Next morning, 3rd person~

 

 Everyone awoke to their doors being banged on.

 

  “EVERYONE WAKE UP! PRESS CONFERENCE IS IN AN HOUR!” SM shouted through the halls.

 

 Soon everyone was awake and getting into their cars to head to the site.

 

 Once they arrived they all took their seats and got ready. A few minutes later it began.

 

  “When did you decide you wanted to get married to Chae Rin?” a random paparazzi lady asked.

 

  “While I was preparing to leave for my enlistment.” Yesung answered holding Chaeri's hand under the table.

 

  “So you've been planing to propose for two years?” the lady asked again.

 

  “Yes.” he simply answered.

 

  “What made you choose Hawaii?” another lady asked.

 

  “Chaeri once told me that she wanted to visit Hawaii really bad, so I took it and decided that 'oh maybe she would love to get married in Hawaii' and when she found out she was really excited. I was happy that she loved the idea.” Yesung said squeezing Chaeri's hand and smiled when she squeezed back.

 

  “Chae Rin, why did you want to come to Hawaii so bad?” the lady asked turning to Chaeri.

 

  “Over the last few years i've heard people say how lovely and clean it was and how relaxing it was. After hearing it so many times...i was like ' I want to go there and experience all these things for myself. It is really beautiful here.” Chaeri said smiling gently.

 

  “Are you glad that your wedding is gonna happen here?” she asked again.

 

  “Yes. I'm very excited about having my wedding here. The air really is clean and the atmosphere is calm and inviting.” Chaeri said looking at her friends who were on the side of her before looking at Yesung and smiling.

 

 A few hours later the conference ended and they all decided to separate and look around the island.

 

 Chaeri, Yesung, Tao, Miri, HyunAe, Chanyeol, Sooyun, and Sungmin decided to go hang out on the beach.

 

 After changing into their bathing suits they headed down to the beach.

 

 Chaeri was wearing a light pink bikini outfit with white skulls and hearts on it and white sandals, Miri was wearing a purple bikini with pandas all over it and black sandals, HyunAe was wearing a dark pink bikini with black and white stars all over it and was wearing dark pink slippers, Sooyun was wearing a light red bikini with dark red raindrops all over it and black slippers, and the four boys were all wearing black swim trunks.

 

 The girls ran to the water and automatically got in while the boys just stood there and laughed at them.

 

  “Are you girls here alone?” a voice asked from the side.

 

 The girls looked to their left and saw Taeyang with someone who looked to be a local.

 

  “No...the guys are up there.” HyunAe said pointing up towards the guys.

 

  “Oh...any ways...this here is my friend Andrew. I met him the last time Big Bang came here for a concert. We were just talking about you guys. He said he really likes your music.” Taeyang said smiling at the girls.

 

  “Really? That's so cool. So who is your favorite members out of us?” Chaeri asked interested in the random fan boy.

 

  “Kim HyunAe.” Andrew answered shyly looking at the ground.

 

  “AYYY!!!!” The girls started laughing as HyunAe stood there shocked.

 

  “Me? Really?” HyunAe asked lost and...well shocked.

 

  “Yeah. You're really cute and the way you sing and dance are amazing.” Andrew said again smiling at HyunAe.

 

  “Thank you....do you guys want to hang with us? We aren't gonna be leaving and the boys don't want to swim yet.” HyunAe asked kindly.

 

  “Sure. We'd love to stay and keep you company.” Taeyang said smiling at Sooyun, who just smiled and looked away.

 

 Chaeri and Miri were on the side glaring at both boys.

 

  “I'll be back. I'm gonna go ask Yesung something real quick. You guys can continue swimming.” Chaeri said smiling before getting out of the water and running to Yesung and the other boys.

 

  “Yesung...we have trouble...” Chaeri said breathing hard as she held onto Yesung arm as he stood to meet her.

 

  “What do you mean?” Sungmin asked as the others stood as well.

 

  “Taeyang and his friend over there are hitting on Sooyun and HyunAe unnie.” Chaeri said holding onto Yesung for dear life...she ran to fast.

 

  “How do you know?” Chanyeol asked looking down towards the beach where Miri was just standing there starring at the other four like a hawk.

 

  “Yesterday at the airport when T.O.P asked to talk to her, he warned her about YG Family trying to make sure the wedding doesn't happen....I think he plans on using their artists as well as paid islanders to make all the guys jealous and make them want to cause trouble...” Tao said looking at Miri.

 

  “Let's go down there...Miri looks ready to kill the guy with HyunAe...” Yesung said lifting Chaeri up.

 

  “That's my panda.” Tao said before running down to the water and sweeping Miri up causing her to scream.

 

  “I didn't mean go down that fast.” Yesung said shaking his head at his friends.

 

  “So...you're telling us that they plan on getting close to HyunAe and Sooyun to make us two jealous and cause trouble with them?” Sungmin asked looking at Taeyang.

 

  “Yeah...Andrew seems really sweet...but he's acting way to sweet for it to be normal.” Chaeri said with her arms around Yesung's neck.

 

  “Andrew? The one with HyunAe?” Chanyeol asked.

 

  “Yeah...he said he liked her the most out of the group...i'm surprised she didn't catch it though...she hardly sings in the group...and yet he said he loved her voice....you can't really love it when it's almost never there.” Chaeri said glaring at the guys near her unnies.

 

  “Yeah...i noticed that to...he's lying...and it's slightly obvious...or she noticed but she's playing along...i'm not sure.” Miri said as the others arrived.

 

  “Oppa...meet Andrew. He's really cool and he said he likes me the most out of the group.” HyunAe said to Chanyeol as she squealed.

 

  “Uhuh....Hi...I'm Chanyeol, the happy virus of EXO and HyunAe's boyfriend.” Chanyeol said with a fake smile as he grabbed HyunAe's waist.

 

  “Hello. My name is Andrew. Your girlfriend has an amazing voice when she sings. I hope you take good care of her. Wouldn't want anyone to just sweep her off her feet and take her from you.” Andrew smiled back while looking at Taeyang, who was coming over with Sooyun.

 

  “Minnie oppa...my feet hurt...can you carry me?” Sooyun asked Sungmin as she walked up to him.

 

  “Sure thing bunny.” Sungmin said before turning so Sooyun could climb on his back.

 

  “Thank you.” Sooyun said leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

 

  “We'll see you guys later. We have some where to go now. Have fun while you're here.” Taeyang said waving before him and Andrew left.

 

  “You two knew didn't you?” Chaeri said turning in Yesung's arms to look at Sooyun and HyunAe properly.

 

  “They made it hard not to notice....no one can ever really resist Miri's cuteness or Chaeri's hyperness...and besides the fact he complemented my singing which I almost never do in our songs since I don't like to.” HyunAe said giggling.

 

  “Yeah...and Taeyang is just to...weird around me...” Sooyun said hugging Sungmin tighter.

 

  “My loves are so well taught. Be careful around those two...I doubt it's the last time we'll see them.” Miri said as she wiggled to be put back in the water.

 

  “Neh.” Sooyun and HyunAe said before getting back in the water themselves.

 

  “What are you girls doing?” Chanyeol asked suspiciously.

 

  “Nothing...but now that you guys are in the water...you have to play with us.” HyunAe said smiling evilly.

 

  “Damn it....” Sungmin said while looking at Sooyun, who was smiling innocently.

 

  “Oh stop being such babies it's just water.” Chaeri said before asking Yesung to put her in the water.

 

  “Nope...we are gonna play.” Yesung said smirking before lifting Chaeri higher in his arms and then throwing her.

 

  “GAHHH-.....” Chaeri's screaming was cut short when she landed in the water.

 

  “Oh nooo....” Miri said looking at the other three boys.

 

  “RUN!!!!!......WAIT....SWIM!!!!!!” HyunAe yelled before swimming as fast as she could with the girls close behind and the guys trying to run after them in the water.

 

  “Keep running girls we're gonna catch you sooner or later.” Sungmin yelled as him, Tao, and Chanyeol chased after the other girls while Yesung swam to help Chaeri.

 

  “You are a mean fiancee you know that?” Chaeri said glaring at Yesung as he grabbed her to help her stand.

 

  “Not my fault you're short...i didn't even think it was that deep over here...forgive me?” Yesung asked looking at Chaeri with a pout on his face.

 

  “Fine...” Chaeri mumbled before kissing him softly.

 

  “That's my baby...should we save your friends?” Yesung asked looking at the six on the other side of the beach.

 

  “Nope...they didn't help me.” Chaeri said shrugging as she watched the three girls get caught as the screamed for their lives before getting thrown in the water as the three boys high fived.

 

  “Our friends are weird people.” Yesung said shaking his head.

 

  “Yep...but we love them anyway.” Chaeri said laughing when the girls resurfaced.

 

  “Let's go join them and then go eat...i'm getting hungry.” Yesung said before pushing Chaeri to get on his back as he swam over to the other six.

 

  “Yeah me to.” Chaeri said laughing as they went over to their six friends.

 

…..............wow...this is the longest chapter so far..and oh dear...YG is planning something....hopefully they can all make it through...till next time :)