Ch.11

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mp2cqtdRye1qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “You're mine now to.” Chaeri said after he stopped and instead had her in a body lock.

 

 That night the two feel asleep snuggled under the blankets and had dreams of the many years to come.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It had been a month since Chaeri and Yesung had finally gotten married on the island of Hawaii and everyone had just returned to Seoul, South Korea.

 

 When they arrived they weren't greeted by people they knew...but instead by reporters who wanted to know all about the arrest made against YG Entertainment.

 

 They returned back to the entertainment building where SM told someone to issue out a formal meet to discuss what had really happened almost three years ago.

 

  “Chaeri...are you sure you want to be the one to tell everyone what happened?...I can explain it if you're not comfortable.” SM said as Chaeri sat in one the chairs with her knees pulled up to her chest.

 

  “I'll be fine...I hope.” Chaeri said wincing at the last part.

 

  “As long as you can go through with it we will all support you.” Yesung said leaning over to kiss the side of her neck.

 

  “I also have an announcement to make since everyone is here...” Donghae said stepping foreword with Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Siwon, and Shindong.

 

  “Is everything alright?” Miri asked the five confused.

 

  “We are all perfectly fine...but we thought it'd be better if we told you rather then SM hyung.” Shindong said smiling at everyone.

 

  “Ok...what's going on?” Sooyun asked confused.

 

  “Us five will be enlisting within this coming year...we have already been confirmed but the official date hasn't been set yet.” Eunhyuk said standing next to Donghae who starred at him.

 

  “Are you all going at the same time?” Suye asked.

 

  “Yes...the only difference is we will be under separate units...Eunhyuk and I will be placed under the same unit and Sungmin, Shindong, and Siwon will go under a different one together.” Donghae said clinging to Eunhyuk's arm.

 

  “Oh....” Jiwoo said sadly backing away from everyone.

 

  “You ok unnie?” Chaeri asked looking at Jiwoo who slowly nodded her head.

 

  “You sure?” Donghae asked her concerned.

 

  “I-...I'm fine.” Jiwoo said stuttering.

 

  “Are you sad that they are leaving?” Taemin asked coming up from behind and hugging her.

 

  “Yeah...Sooyun unnie...are you ok?” Jiwoo asked looking at Sooyun who was in a corner sitting on a chair.

 

  “I'm fine...Sungmin told me a week ago that he would be going...” Sooyun said looking down before standing up to go snuggle him.

 

  “The faster they leave, the faster they come back...just don't do what this idiot did and make me think everyone hated me for something...” Chaeri said glaring at Yesung who lifted his hands in surrender as Miri whacked him in the back of the head.

 

  “I agree...” Ryeowook said raising his left hand agreeing with Chaeri.

 

  “You were in on it to...” Chaeri said glaring at him.

 

  “I love you?” Ryeowook asked with puppy eyes to which Yesung grabbed Chaeri and stuck his tongue out.

 

  “Get your own.” Yesung said before he got hit in the head by Miri again.

 

  “My sister isn't property...don't let me injure you.” Miri said glaring at Yesung.

 

  “I want children...don't hurt me...” Yesung said hiding behind Chaeri who scoffed at him.

 

  “I think you were just rejected.” Eunhyuk said smirking before he got elbowed by Donghae.

 

  “Why?...I've already tapped that.” Yesung said before running away from Chaeri who almost punched him in the face.

 

  “Shut.Up.” Chaeri said menacingly.

 

  “I love you?” Yesung asked looking at her...she turned and hugged Ryeowook who smiled in victory.

 

  “My children are strange...” SM said leaning against the table.

 

  “And???...You just now figure this out?” Sooyun asked him with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Nope...but there is one more thing I need to tell you guys.” SM said sitting up straight making everyone calm down.

 

  “Continue...please...” Yesung said confused.

 

  “Once everyone in Super Junior has finished their MMS, I will be sending you on vacation. You may choose to go home and see your parents or choose a place you can all agree on and have fun there. You have five years to plan..till then have fun.” SM said as everyone bowed before he left.

 

  “Have I ever said how much I love this company?” Hana asked out loud after a few minutes making everyone laugh.

 

  “No...but i'm pretty sure we can all agree.” Chaeri said giggling as she still ignored Yesung and clung to his best friend instead.

 

  “At least I don't have to worry about him touching you considering he is gay...” Yesung said making Ryeowook glare at him...hard.

 

  “I already knew that...” Chaeri said squeezing Ryeowook tighter.

 

  “You're mean to me...” Ryeowook said sadly to his best friend.

 

  “I'm mean to everyone apparently...” Yesung said shrugging.

 

  “We'll all get over it eventually...see you later Wookie...imma go make sure he never has kids and we need to head home and feed Gyeoul and Gwihan.” Chaeri said releasing him and going over to a very scared looking Yesung.

 

  “Please don't kill me...” Yesung said as Chaeri dragged him out making everyone laugh.

 

  “Your fault...don't tell people about our life you retard.” Chaeri said growling at the guy before everyone heard a very distinct 'whack'.

 

…......keke three left...and Chaeri is gonna murder her husband after only a month....that man better start talking to Siwon or something and start praying for his life XD