Ch.12

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “Please don't kill me...” Yesung said as Chaeri dragged him out making everyone laugh.

 

  “Your fault...don't tell people about our life you retard.” Chaeri said growling at the guy before everyone heard a very distinct 'whack'.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It had already been five years since Yesung and Chaeri's wedding and Kyuhyun had just returned from his enlistment, which meant that everyone was talking about where they were gonna go...even after SM told them to plan in advance.

 

 Yesung and Chaeri had planned in advance that they would meet each others family and then meet up with everyone.

 

  “Chaeri are you excited to see your mom and sister?” Miri asked as they all packed.

 

  “Yeah...it's been almost ten years since i've seen them...” Chaeri said shoving the last thing into her suitcase before closing it.

 

  “Is Yesung ready to meet them?” Suye asked snickering in the back.

 

  “Yeah...he's actually talking about a lot of things he wants to do with them...” Chaeri said glaring at Suye.


  “He can hardly speak english...and they can hardly speak Korean...” Miri pointed out.

 

 Chaeri's mother, Choi Eun Sun, was only half Korean and wasn't taught the language so she grew up learning english, where as her sister, Choi Eun Mi, was raised only learning english because she thought Korean would be to hard...then she had her brother, Choi Chung Gi, who followed her to Korea because her mom didn't want her going alone.

 

  “I know...that's why I'm there...thankfully my dad taught me how to speak Korean before he passed away.” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

  “Yeah...have fun with that.” Hana said smiling.

 

  “Anyways..where did you guys agree to go? Me and Yesung will be flying there after we meet his family.” Chaeri said looking at them.

 

  “We chose New York...seeing as it's big and can hopefully take our weirdness.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “I come and see that New York is gone...I am not responsible.” Chaeri said laughing before Yesung walked in.

 

  “Hi Yesung.” everyone said waving.

 

  “Hey.” he replied back before hugging his sister-in-law and then his wife.

 

  “What are you doing here?” Chaeri asked turning to him.

 

  “Just came to tell you that our flight leaves tomorrow. Chung Gi already knows as well.” Yesung said before kissing her and heading out.

 

 Chung Gi was also going home so that he could see his mom and sister.

 

  “That reminds me...when are you guys leaving?” Chaeri asked looking at the girls.

 

  “Tomorrow.” Sooyun said happily.

 

  “CHAERI ARE YOU DONE GETTING READY?!” Chung Gi came yelling down the halls of SM.

 

  “Yes you idjit...” Chaeri said as her brother appeared in the door way.

 

  “Good.” Chung Gi said before turning and leaving...only to start yelling as he tried to find Myon.

 

  “How are you related to him?” Miri asked looking at Chaeri.

 

  “I have no idea...” Chaeri said shaking her head.

 

 An hour later Yesung came in and told everyone it was time to head home and get ready for tomorrow.

 

~A week later, 3rd person~

 

  “What do you guys want to do today?” Eun Sun, Chaeri's mom, asked as they were all sitting in the living room.

 

  “Can I take you to get some kind of Korean language lessons?” Chaeri asked to herself in Korean making Chung Gi and Yesung snicker.

 

  “Please do?” Chung Gi asked in a begging tone as the three of them started laughing while Eun Sun and Eun Mi stared at them.

 

  “Mimi...what have you been doing while we were away?” Chaeri asked her sister.

 

  “I'm a teacher...” Eun Mi said glaring at her sister.

 

  “Cool....” Chaeri said scooting closer to Yesung as a form of protection from her evil sister.

 

 There was a near six year between Chaeri and her sister Eun Mi and her sister tended to forget that her younger sister was very sensitive and got hurt easily...while Chaeri and Chung Gi were only a year apart which made their relationship a lot better.

 

  “How about we go to the mall?” Chung Gi asked seeing his younger sisters discomfort.

 

  “I'm all for it...Yesung do you want to see our mall?” Chaeri asked Yesung the last part in Korean.

 

  “Sure...but why does your sister keep glaring at you?” Yesung asked her knowing that only Chung Gi could understand.

 

  “I don't know...” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

  “Ok...if we're going to the mall let's all get ready...Eun Mi stop glaring at your sister...Chung Gi...stop worrying about your sister...” Eun Sun said before standing and going to her room.

 

  “I don't like you.” Eun Mi said before leaving.

 

  “Ignore her Chaeri....she was like that to me to...” Chung Gi said patting her before leaving.

 

  “Let's go shower...” Chaeri said pulling Yesung into her room so that they could get ready.

 

 In the bath all they did was really sit and talk about what had gone on.

 

  “Is she always like that?” Yesung asked as he and Chaeri cuddled in the tub.

 

  “Yeah...I never knew why though...” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

  “We leave tomorrow right?” Yesung asked thinking to himself.

 

 “Yeah...we're meeting your family soon.” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “Thankfully I only have a mom, dad, and brother.” Yesung said washing Chaeri's shoulders.

 

  “I sometimes wish it was only me, Chung Gi, and my mom...she's even like that with our mom...ever since our father passed away when I was ten.” Chaeri said sadly as she let Yesung wash her.

 

  “Was she different back then?” he asked just holding her now.

 

  “Yeah...she always thought she would be daddies little girl until I came along...when he asked her if she wanted to learn his native tongue though...she turned him down and he taught me and Chung Gi instead...about two months later he passed away of a heart attack.” Chaeri said and that was it while they finished up and got dressed.

 

  “Let's go have fun at the mall shall we?” Yesung said as they left the house.

 

  “Let's.” Chung Gi said as he drove them all to the mall.

 

 The whole trip to the mall was fun...mostly because Chaeri and Yesung had left to go do stuff on their own away from her glaring sister.

 

~With Eun Sun, Eun Mi, and Chung Gi, 3rd person~

 

  “Why do you still blame her?” Chung Gi asked when his sister left.

 

  “Because if she never came along then dad never would have left us.” Eun Mi said glaring at her younger brother.

 

  “You know that's not true Mimi...you know he had cancer and was fighting it long before she was even born.” Eun Sun said to her eldest before they sat at a table in the food court.

 

  “It's her fault he had that heart attack...she scarred him when she started speaking Korean fluently and he had a heart attack.” Eun Mi said stubbornly.

 

  “That makes no sense Mimi...-” Chung Gi was cut off when he saw Chaeri standing in front of them with tears rolling down her eyes.

 

  “That's why you hate me?..You blame me for our own fathers death?...I never had anything to do with that...he passed away the night after I spoke to him fluently...he took me for ice cream that morning as a reward...the doctors said the ice cream he had was to much for him to handle and he slipped into the coma before they pulled the cord saying he couldn't be saved...don't worry yourselves with me anymore...when Yesung and I leave...we're never coming back.” Chaeri said turning and grabbing Yesung's hand before they left behind a shocked Chung Gi and a crying Eun Mi.

 

 Eun Mi knew what had happened that day...she had asked them to pull the plug herself because she didn't like to see her father like that and wanted to end his pain...but blamed her younger sister because she got all his attention before he passed..not knowing the reason he spent more time with her...was because of the one thing she turned down.

 

 Chaeri and Yesung went home in a taxi before Chaeri started to pack her stuff until Yesung stopped her.

 

  “What's going on?” Yesung asked not understanding anything that had happened at the mall.

 

  “She blames me...for our own fathers death...” Chaeri said stopping all together before dropping to the floor.

 

  “...why?” Yesung asked confused.

 

 Chaeri retold the story that she yelled at her sister before she fell asleep crying.

 

 Later that night when her mom and the others returned home Yesung asked for a favor.

 

 Yesung asked Chung Gi if he could tell his family what happened in Seoul five years ago before they had their wedding knowing that because her mom and sister can't speak Korean, they probably never watched the news...and Chung Gi agreed.

 

 That night Chung Gi told his mom and sister everything that happened while Yesung was sitting on the couch watching their expressions...his mother-in-law broke down crying while her sister, stared at her door with tears in her eyes.

 

 Her sister had come home after almost ten years to find out that Eun Mi blamed her for their fathers death and didn't know that she was in death's grip the whole time she was away.

 

 The next morning Yesung woke Chaeri up and helped her get ready before they left for the airport. Chung Gi would be taking a later flight to New york since...he didn't really have to meet his brother-in-law's family.

 

  “Are you sure you want to leave them like this?” Yesung asked as he loaded their stuff into the car.

 

  “I'd rather leave like this then not leave at all...” Chaeri said tiredly before climbing into the car.

 

  “Chaeri wait please?” Eun Mi asked as she ran out of the house.

 

  “Why should I? So that you can tell me how much I deserve to die for what I didn't do to dad? I almost did that already five years ago when my ex boyfriend tried to kill me for leaving him after I lost my memory and him trying to me.” Chaeri said glaring at her sister.

 

  “Listen to her Chaeri...Chung Gi told us everything last night...via request of your husband.” Eun Sun said coming out behind Eun Mi as Chaeri's head snapped towards Yesung, who was motioning for her to get out of the car.

 

  “Please...” Eun Mi said once more before Chaeri gave up and got out of the car.

 

  “Ok...what do you want?” Chaeri asked calmly.

 

  “I'm sorry...I never meant to blame you the way I did...it's only because I didn't know the whole story behind the reason why he took you out that morning...I thought you had said something to scare him...surprise him...and I never thought that it would mean anything...until Yesung had Chung Gi tell us what happened in Seoul...it''s my fault dad passed away...I asked mom to have the hospital pull the plug because I didn't like knowing that he was in pain...please...accept my apology?” Eun Mi asked...pretty much begged, her younger sister.

 

  “I can't forgive you for what you did so easily...but i'll think about it while i'm away...” Chaeri said nodding to her sister.

 

  “Does that mean your coming back?” Eun Sun asked her youngest daughter with hope.

 

  “Of course...I know you want grandchildren...you'll have to meet them someday.” Chaeri said smiling at her mom.

 

  “Does that mean we're ok..for now?” Eun Mi asked her sister with her arms out.

 

  “For now Mimi...for now.” Chaeri said running to her sister to give her a hug for the first time in the last fifteen years...to which everyone joined in.

 

  “Let's go Riri...we have to catch our flight...see you soon Chung Gi.” Yesung said waving buy to everyone as he and Chaeri drove off.

 

~A week after, 3rd person~

 

 The visit to Yesung's family was cut short as they were called to New York by Tao, who wanted them to be present for something important..and neither minded because Yesung's family was very calm and uneventful.

 

  “What was the rush of getting us here so fast?” Yesung said as they found Tao waiting for them in the airport.

 

  “You'll find out tonight...” Tao said quietly before they left to the hotel everyone was staying at.

 

…................................ok...now everything's fine XD............needed at least one more dramatic scene before the story ended XD