Ch.4

The Rising Stars 2

a2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gifa2.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “Neh~” all the girls said before standing up.

 

  “Guess we'll see you all later....have a nice practice...GEMS HWAITING!” Myon said happily before DM left.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It was the morning of the flight to Hawaii and everyone was excited. SM appa had went ahead and got an airplane just for SM Entertainment themselves, but since it was an international airport, they said that a few other people would be in the plane with them.

 

 Everyone was now meeting up at the airport and it was one o'clock in the morning. Yesung was carrying Chaeri on his back seeing as she crashed out in the car on the way there and he didn't want to wake her.

 

  “Wow....not even married yet and he's already carrying her.” Ryeowook said snickering at his best friend.

 

  “Leave them alone Wookie...” Sungmin said playfully walking up to them hand-in-hand with Sooyun.

 

  “Yeah....leave her alone...she's probably really tired. I doubt she got any sleep last night.” Kai said ertedly from the side near Tao and Miri.

 

  “Do you want to have children Kim Jongin?” Miri asked threateningly.

 

  “Yes please...” He squeaked before running to hide behind Kyungsoo, who just just shook his head and pulled a sleepy Hana along with him to the bench and made her lay down on his lap.

 

  “That boy will never learn.” Tao said shaking his head at his fellow member.

 

  “Nope...” Kyungsoo said as he ran a hand through Hana's hair.

 

  “Soo...when is our flight?” Suye asked breaking the topic.

 

  “Our flight will be at three o'clock. Until then, you girls get some rest, and the rest of you...do whatever pleases you.” SM said before walking away again...probably to go get coffee.

 

 So far BoA, Kangta, all of Girl's Generation, all of SUJU, F(x), SHINee, and all of EXO, were at the airport waiting for the flight to Hawaii. All they were waiting for was TVXQ, TRAX, The Grace, and J-Min.

 

 Most of the guys followed SM to get some coffee as well as SNSD and F(x), while BoA stayed to watch over everyone.

 

 An hour later the other four groups/soloist arrived and they were allowed to board the plane. All the girls had fallen asleep at one point so the guys followed shortly after, not even realizing the extra people that had come on the plane.

 

 Soon the airplane took off towards Hawaii. It took them ten hours to get there and they slept the whole way through before being awoken by the flight attendants who told them they would be landing soon.

 

  “Wow...how long did we sleep?” Chaeri asked sitting up.

 

  “Ten hours.” a voice answered from behind Chaeri causing her to jump in her seat.

 

  “I know that voice...that's my girly cousin...” Chaeri said suspiciously before turning and seeing Ren and JR happily sitting behind her with amused smiles on their faces.

 

  “So..wait....it wasn't civilians joining us on the plane? It was members of other companies?” Suye asked confused as she sat up as well.

 

  “Yep. I made it so that no civilians would be able to fly with us...so a few people offered to ride with us to Hawaii early. Thankfully...it was only the members of Pledis that offered.” SM said from the way back where he was sitting with the CEO of Pledis.

 

  “So....all of Pledis is on the plane with us?” Hana asked looking around.

 

  “Yep....there is Son Dam Bi, After School, Kahi, Nu'est, Hello Venus, Han Dong Geun,.....wait...where is all of Seventeen?” Chaeri asked looking around for the seventeen little boys.

 

  “We're back here noona.” Samuel said smiling as he waved his hand in the air to catch her attention.

 

  “Awe they're so cute!!!” Suye and Hana squealed looking at the members.

 

  “Watch what you two say....a lot of them are around your age.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “Be nice to your members you're getting married soon so be happy.” Ren said seething at the fact that his baby cousin was getting married.

 

  “Calm down Rennie....i'm pretty sure JR will ask you to marry him soon.” Chaeri said squealing before dodging Ren's neck pillow.

 

  “You're lucky I love you.” Ren said simply before snuggling into JR, who just smiled at him.

 

  “Anymore surprises we should know about before we land in like two minutes?” Yesung asked finally sitting up to hold Chaeri close to him.

 

  “We will have...guests at the airport waiting for us...when we arrive.” Sooyun said looking at her hands.

 

  “What guests?” Chaeri asked curiously looking at SM and Sooyun.

 

  “All of YG Family arrived a few days ago saying they wanted to prepare everything for our arrival. They told us they would be waiting at the airport to show us to the hotel.” SM said shaking his head.

 

  “Wuhh?” Chaeri asked looking confused.

 

 'Please put your seatbelt on we are ready to land' the intercom said making everyone stop their conversation and strap in as they landed in Hawaii.

 

  “Oppa....it's so pretty...” Chaeri said looking out of her window at the ocean before they hit the runway.

 

  “I know. We're getting married here also which makes it all the more beautiful.” Yesung said cheesily before a scoff was heard in the back of them causing Chaeri to giggle at her cousin.

 

I lol at the relationship Chaeri has with Ren XD