Ch.3

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1bRqcz1ql1l0v.gif

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “Good night...I love you.” Yesung said kissing Chaeri's temple softly.

 

  “I love you too...” Chaeri said kissing him softly on the lips before laying down on his chest and falling asleep and Yesung following soon after hearing her breath even out.

 

~NOW, 3rd person~

 

 After the proposal almost a week ago, Yesung took it upon himself to wake up early every morning and cook Chaeri breakfast before she left for practice, seeing as he had no schedules. Pretty soon they were going to make the official announcement, but for now, it stayed within the company walls...and their house.

 

  “Riri...breakfast is done.” Yesung said from the kitchen.

 

  “Neh...oppa what did you cook today?” she said coming in from the living room with Gyeoul and Gwihan following close behind.

 

  “Strawberry pancakes and chocolate waffles.” he said laughing.

 

  “Omo....is something special happening today?” Chaeri asked putting a piece of the waffle into .

 

  “Ani...not that I know of anyways...” Yesung said innocently, turning around to hide the giant smile on his face.

 

  “Uhuh....” she said not believing a word of it.

 

  “Just eat your food...i'll go and put food for the babies...they won't stop starring at you.” Yesung said showing tongue to Chaeri before running out of the kitchen with Gyeoul and Gwihan following him.

 

  “Aish....that dork..” Chaeri said giggling as she finished her food.

 

  “I heard that!” Yesung yelled from the room they decided to make for the two animals.

 

  “I wasn't exactly being quiet.” she said back laughing.

 

  “I know...” Yesung said walking into the room alone before pulling Chaeri out of her chair and kissing her.

 

  “Good morning.” he said giving her a big grin before taking her plate and putting it in the sink for him to wash later so he had something to do.

 

  “Morning...i have to go now...see you when I get home?” Chaeri asked looking at him with a smile.

 

  “Like always. See you soon.” He said kissing her one more time before handing her the keys to his car and walking her out the door.

 

  “Ok...bye.” she said leaning up and kissing him one more time before getting in the car and waving before driving to the entertainment building.

 

  “That girl is gonna fall over later at work....oh well..might as well get dressed and go there...” Yesung said to himself turning and closing the door.

 

~At SM Entertainment, 3rd person~

 

  “Unnie...come on...we got called to the office a little while ago while you were...probably making out with Yesung.” Miri said laughing as she pulled Chaeri towards SM's office.

 

  “Shush up...i can't kiss my fiancee in the morning?” Chaeri asked accusingly looking at Miri with a playful glare.

 

  “No you can't...apparently it's important.” Miri said starring at Chaeri and stuck her tongue out.

 

  “ok....” Chaeri said confused.

 

~Inside the office, 3rd person~

 

  “JINJA?!?!?! Chaeri screamed looking at SM appa.

 

  “Yes...the song written by Miri has been approved and the MV will be shot in Hawaii starting this friday.” SM said starring at Chaeri in amusement.

 

  “Uwahhhh....so cool....but what about Yesung?...I can't leave him..he just got back....” Chaeri said depressed.

 

  “They're going with you. All of your boyfriends are going with you to Hawaii. I have already contacted FNC and they said it was alright for Minhyuk to come since CN Blue isn't promoting at the moment...it will also be a mini vacation...and also where the conference for the proposal as well as the wedding for Chaeri and Yesung is going to happen.” SM said before scooting away a little.

 

  “I'M GETTING MARRIED IN HAWAII?!?!?!?!” Chaeri screamed before jumping up and down before she was held down by somebody.

 

  “Calm down....I knew you wanted to go there for a while...so I asked SM if we could have our wedding there...and he immediately agreed.” Yesung said smiling as he held Chaeri down by the waist.

 

  “THANK YOU OPPA!!!!!!!” Chaeri screamed (yet again) before jumping into Yesung's arms,who caught her.

 

  “Also...since everyone will be there...the maid-of-honor and the best man have already been chosen. Chaeri,your maid-of-honor is Miri, and seeing as Tao wouldn't like it very much if you got paired with Ryeowook...Tao has agreed to be the best man.” Yesung said smiling as he put Chaeri down on her feet.

 

  “So...when do we head out for Hawaii?” Chaeri asked completely ignoring what Yesung just said.

 

  “Tomorrow morning.” SM said sipping the coffee that was brought in while Chaeri was screaming.

 

  “TOMORROW?! I don't even have anything packed....” Chaeri said starting to freak out.

 

  “None of you have to worry about packing or anything. When we get to Hawaii, you will all head to the stores and buy what ever you need. The company will pay...seeing as this is the first wedding we've had between artists under the same company...we are treating it specially. Also Chaeri and Yesung...you two are to take out your respective...helper...and look for wedding things. Chaeri and Miri, you two..will be looking for the brides gown and after party dress...as well as the brides maids dresses and the cake and dinner. Yesung and Tao...you will be doing...everything else.” SM said smiling.

 

  “THANK YOU APPA!!!!” the girls all yelled before leaving to head to the practice room.

 

  “You really think it's a good idea to let the girls go on a crazy shopping spree in Hawaii?” Yesung asked SM seriously.

 

  “Not really...but they seem happy and after everything they've been through they deserve it. Now go and prepare yourselves..seeing as you'll all be escorting them.” SM said grinning evilly.

 

  “Huh?” Sungmin asked looking at SM like he was crazy.

 

  “You all will be escorting the girls while they go shopping...” SM said looking at Sungmin.

 

  “What do you mean you all?” Ryeowook asked from behind Eunhyuk.

 

  “All of SM Entertainment is heading to Hawaii for a month.” SM said before standing up.

 

  “All?” Eunhyuk asked starring at SM with big eyes.

 

  “Yes...this is the first wedding we are hosting...most of the entertainments will be there for the wedding, but only SM will be staying for the whole month.” he said before bowing and walking out.

 

  “That's a lot of people at one wedding....it doesn't help that Chaeri has cousins from different agencies either...she has her cousin Ren under Pledis and her cousin TOP under YG...plus all of our friends....oh dear...i hope Hawaii is ready for this...” Donghae said shaking his head.

 

  “Come on Donghae...let's go get ready...” Eunhyuk said pulling Donghae by the waist and out of the room.

 

  “I know Ren and JR from Nu'est are dating...so why can't those two just come out and say it already?” Sungmin said shaking his head.

 

  “Their shy?..who knows with the EUNHAE couple.” Kyuhyun said shrugging before pulling Sungmin out, seeing as they shared a room in the dorm.

 

  “Let's all go get ready...this is gonna be hell...” Kris said grabbing Tao and leaving with everyone else following.

 

~With GEMS' in the practice room, 3rd person~

 

  “Chaeri unnie..you're so lucky you get to have your wedding in Hawaii...” Miri said shaking Chaeri hard.

 

  “Miri..yah...stop shaking..me....” Chaeri said trying to speak correctly.

 

  “Fine...” Miri said stopping.

 

  “Besides...i'm surprised i'm getting married before you and Tao...why hasn't he asked you to marry him yet?” Chaeri said looking at Miri with a giant smile on her face.

 

  “........” Miri opened then closed it not knowing what to say.

 

  “Look...the panda is finally speechless.” Jihyun said entering the room with the rest of DM.

 

  “So...my baby sis is getting married in Hawaii....can't wait...that beach...the surfing...” Chung Gi said smiling.

 

  “Glad to know you approve of the wedding...I wonder how Ren and TOP are gonna take it though...they always were protective...” Chaeri said with a sweat drop.

 

  “Wait...YG Entertainment is going to be at the wedding?” Hana, who had been laying down, asked as she sat upright.

 

  “Yeah....why?” Chaeri asked looking at Hana.

 

  “YG Entertainment..means that...won't that mean Daesung will be there also?” Hana asked before everyones head snapped to her.

 

  “I....completely forgot about him...” Chaeri said burying her face in her hands.

 

  “Don't worry...we've already spoken to him and the rest of YG...they respect what's going on and have sworn they won't do anything funny.” Sooyun said walking in.

 

  “Really?” Chaeri asked looking at her for confirmation and she just nodded.

 

  “That's good then...” Suye said nodding.

 

  “Well then..time to practice guys...” Miri said standing up.

 

  “Neh~” all the girls said before standing up.

 

  “Guess we'll see you all later....have a nice practice...GEMS HWAITING!” Myon said happily before DM left.

 

...SM works fast...wedding in Hawaii....only a week after the proposal XD