Ch.8

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_mrjl3vOLCk1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mrjl3vOLCk1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mrjl3vOLCk1qz4rgp.gif

 

 

~Last time on The Rising Stars! 2~

 

  “I agree...but you will need to take a few others with you so it's not suspicious...please take Tao, Miri, Sehun, Suye, Sooyun and Sungmin with you. Sungmin and Sooyun's relationship as well as Suye and Sehun's are still unknown to the public which should make it easier. Now go pack up and leave as soon as you can..I want to see you to married as soon as possible.” SM said waving Yesung off.

 

  “Thank you.” Yesung said bowing low before walking out of the cafe and up to his and Chaeri's room to help pack as well as notify the other three couples.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 Yesung had managed to pack everything before Chaeri and the girls had gotten back and was able to inform the three boys about what was going on and had them pack as well.

 

 The girls where confused but Yesung explained what was going on quickly before he rushed them out to the car as they quickly said goodbye to everyone.

 

  “Why are we going somewhere all of a sudden?” Miri asked as Tao pulled her to the car..uhh...limo, that was waiting.

 

  “SM gave us eight permission to go to a less crowded area for some peace and quiet...and we get the whole other part of the beach pretty much to ourselves.” Yesung said as he got into the limo behind Chaeri.

 

  “Perfect...” Chaeri said leaning against the back of the limo, not noticing the seven pairs of eyes that were looking at her now.

 

  “What about a hotel or something?” Sooyun asked confused as the limo pulled away from the hotel they were currently staying at.

 

  “SM said he would pay for it all...he just wants us all to relax.” Yesung said pulling Chaeri so that her head was resting on his shoulder as she nodded off.

 

  “Ok...let's all rest for now..the hotel we're staying at is on the other side of the island so we have about an hour till we get there.” he said again as he leaned his head against Chaeri's and fell into a light sleep.

 

~Arrival at hotel, 3rd person~

 

  “It's so pretty....” Suye said staring at the big hotel.

 

  “Only the best for SM's first married couple.” Yesung said laughing as he adjusted Chaeri, who was sleeping quietly on his back.

 

  “I can't wait to see the rooms!” Sooyun squealed before pulling Sungmin into the hotel with the other couples following.

 

~With Miri and Tao, 3rd person~

 

  “I hope they have food...” Miri said looking around her shared room with Tao.

 

  “Miri you hope every place has food.” Tao said laughing coming up and hugging her from behind.

 

  “Yes I do.” Miri said nodding happily as she snuggled into him.

 

  “Did you see Chaeri's face while she was sleeping?” Tao asked leaning his head onto her shoulder.

 

  “Yeah...she finally looks like she's able to sleep peacefully...hopefully Yesung can get her to say what's been happening in the nightmares.” Miri said looking down.

 

  “Now that we're away...i think it's pretty obvious what her nightmares were about.” Tao said hugging her tighter.

 

  “You know?” Miri asked looking at his really fast.

 

  “Yes...” Tao nodded into her shoulder.

 

  “How?” Miri questioned him.

 

  “It's obvious...Chaeri was having nightmares about what YG would possibly do to her...or us...it's been scaring her and she wakes up screaming almost every night...but as you've noticed, now that we are away from them, she's sleeping peacefully because she knows they can't reach her.” Tao said letting Miri go and leading her towards the bed.

 

  “That...makes sense..no wonder she didn't tell anyone...she didn't want us to worry over it so much...” Miri said sitting next to Tao on the bed.

 

  “Yes...but we worry anyways so...we should probably talk to her about it later..for now...let's sleep and have fun for the next two weeks.” Tao said laying on the bed and pulling Miri with him.

 

  “It's a good thing that we came here about three months before the wedding was even supposed to start...we have a few weeks left until the actual day though...I'm excited.” Miri said happily snuggling into Tao's side.

 

  “Yep...can't wait.” Tao said smiling before he and Miri fell asleep not knowing Yesung was outside the whole time.

 

 'That's why she wouldn't tell anyone...she's so scared of what's going on with YG that it started to get to her in her dreams as well...I hope this is all over within the next few weeks...I don't know how much more she'll be able to take before she finally caves in.' Yesung thought as he stalked back to his and Chaeri's room.

 

 The next morning all they talked about was Chaeri's nightmares and of course...satisfied Miri's love for food.

 

~Later that evening, 3rd person~

 

  “Chaeri?” Yesung asked as he walked into their room before he heard the water running.

 

  “Ok....i'll just join you then.” Yesung said before entering the bathroom and scaring the living crap out of Chaeri.

 

  “WHAT THE HELL?!?!” Chaeri almost slapped Yesung before she saw who he was.

 

  “Sorry?” Yesung asked raising up his hands.

 

  “You better be glad I noticed you...” Chaeri said before continuing her shower to which Yesung happily helped with.

 

  “I'm glad you guys know now...about the nightmares...I feel better.” Chaeri said looking at the tiles in the shower.

 

  “You should...we are happy we finally know as well...but we have a lot of stuff we can do over the next two weeks we will be staying here...what do you want to start with?” Yesung asked hugging her from behind.

 

  “The beach.” Chaeri said quickly not giving it much thought.

 

  “The beach it is then. We can tell the others at dinner tonight...hurry and finish showering.” Yesung said smacking her before hopping out into the cold air-coned bathroom.

 

  “Whatever...” Chaeri said giggling when she heard an unmanly squeal from Yesung as he ended up freezing his off from jumping out of a warm shower and into cold air .

 

  “Not funny Choi.” Yesung said jokingly as her poked her with his finger and she squeaked.

 

  “Whatever Kim.” Chaeri said sticking her tongue out at him.

 

  “Come here you naughty girl.” Yesung said before pulling Chaeri out of the shower and into a towel before he turned off the water.

 

  “Why?” Chaeri asked looking at him as her hair was all in her face.

 

  “Because we need to meet our friends for dinner and I don't want Miri killing us for making her wait for food.” Yesung said laughing as he fixed her hair.

 

  “Then let's go eat....this crazy food loving panda....” Chaeri said grumbling as her and Yesung got dressed before meeting the others downstairs where there happened to be a very excited panda and a not so excited panda...mostly because he was face-palming at his girlfriend.

 

…................lalalalala....yep...#8 down....and now we know why she was so scared....let's hope everything will be ok in time for the wedding...