Ch.14

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_inline_n00bh6UOWj1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh6wLpu1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh7ejt01qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh8b0Hz1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhagULw1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhl4P591qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhiTL071qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n00bh6UOWj1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh6wLpu1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh7ejt01qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh8b0Hz1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhagULw1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhl4P591qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhiTL071qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n00bh6UOWj1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh6wLpu1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh7ejt01qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh8b0Hz1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhagULw1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhl4P591qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhiTL071qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n00bh6UOWj1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh6wLpu1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh7ejt01qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh8b0Hz1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhagULw1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhl4P591qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhiTL071qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n00bh6UOWj1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh6wLpu1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh7ejt01qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh8b0Hz1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhagULw1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhl4P591qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhiTL071qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n00bh6UOWj1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh6wLpu1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh7ejt01qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bh8b0Hz1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhagULw1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_n00bhl4P591qid2nw.gif 

 

~Finale~

 

~Last time~

 

  “See you back home.” Chaeri said waving one more time before they left.

 

 The next few years past by and a lot of things occurred like the disband of GEMS. They disbanded on good terms due to family and stayed close while the boys continued their careers....find out what happens in the final chapter...

 

~Now, 5 years later, 3rd person~

 

 It had been five years since Chaeri and Yesung's wedding and they were happily raising their family along with Miri and the rest of GEMS.

 

 A year after Miri's, Sooyun's, and Jihan's wedding, Chaeri had found out she was four months pregnant with twins and had voiced that she wanted to finally just settle down and with agreements from all the members, their contracts were ended and they all raised their own families.

 

 Chaeri had twins, a boy and a girl respectively. Kim Jin-Sang was their little boy who looked like the spitting image of his mom while Kim Jin Ae, their baby girl, looked like her dad.

 

 Miri and Tao had a son named Hwang Ming Ming...he's exactly like Miri, I think that ends the explanation.

 

  “Are you two ready?” Chaeri asked popping into the room that the twins slept in.

 

  “Neh.” they said at the same time making her smile.

 

  “Let's go then. Appa is going to have a party today.” Chaeri said smiling at her four-year-olds.

 

  “Party?” Jin Ae asked confused before reaching out for her mom to carry her.

 

  “Yes. Today is appa's fifteenth anniversary with Super Junior and they are throwing a party.” Chaeri said before she lifted up her daughter.

 

  “Oh...APPA!” Jin Ae screamed when Yesung walked through the door.

 

  “Such a daddy's girl.” Chaeri said laughing before handing her over to her dad.

 

  “Omma...” Jin-Sang said quietly pulling on her pants leg so that he could be lifted.

 

  “Ok...let's go.” Chaeri said lifting him up before they left the house to go to the SM Building.

 

  “Ming Ming's going to be happy.” Yesung said laughing.

 

  “Ming Ming?” Jin Ae asked bouncing up.

 

  “Yes...Uncle Tao, Auntie Miri and Ming Ming will be there as well.” Chaeri said laughing at her daughter again.

 

  “Yay!!” Jin Ae yelled as she bounced in her dads arms.

 

  “You two are getting to big to carry...” Yesung said struggling to keep Jin Ae from falling out of his arms.

 

 They arrived at the building with no problems and laughed when the twins flew into the building.

 

  “I'm glad they know their way around.” Chaeri said as she walked over to Yesung, who nodded and grabbed her hand as they walked in.

 

  “UNNIE!!!” Miri screamed as she glomped Chaeri to the floor.

 

  “How old are you and you still have so much energy?” Chaeri asked as Yesung helped her off the ground.

 

  “Twenty-seven?...I stopped counting after twenty.” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “Oi....” Chaeri said face-palming before they all walked into the party room.

 

  “RENNN!!!!!!!” Chaeri screamed forgetting earlier as she glomped her cousin.

 

  “Hypocrite....” Miri mumbled as she left to find the three trouble makers.

 

  “Ok...can I have everyone's attention?” Leeteuk asked as he tapped on a glass on stage to get everyone's attention.

 

  “As you know we are here to celebrate an awesome day...as leader I wanted to thank everyone personally for coming. Also...we have a special performance...solo performance...Yesung?” Leeteuk looked around for Yesung who tapped him on the shoulder making him bounce.

 

  “I made this for a special day...and I don't think she remembers what today is, but I hope the song helps.” Yesung said smiling at Chaeri, who had finally gotten a hold of their children.

 

 After Yesung finished singing he jumped off the stage and went to Chaeri who was starring at him with big eyes.

 

  “Happy 5th anniversary Chaeri.” Yesung said laughing before kissing her.

 

  “Get a room.” was heard in the area followed by a whack.

 

  “Happily if someone would watch the twins.” Yesung said jokingly.

 

  “How come you never told me we got married on the same day as your debut anniversary?” Chaeri asked him amused.

 

  “It was a surprise.” Yesung said happily after the party was over.

 

  “You wait five years to tell me that?” Chaeri asked him as they put the sleeping twins into the car before getting in themselves.

 

  “Yes. Let's go home and sleep...” Yesung said kissing Chaeri before they left the building.

 

  “Sleep sounds good.” Chaeri said before resting her head on Yesung's arm and falling asleep.

 

 Yesung noticed and laced her hand with his as he drove home.

 

 'A lot has changed over the last ten years...and now I have you...i'm glad.' Yesung thought as he pulled in and woke her up so they could bring the kids inside before they fell asleep together.

 

….................yeah...they disbanded because they all had babies XD...anyway...last chapter is lame....but...on the bright side.....MAFIAxIDOLS SEQUEL WILL START UP SOON!!!! :D