Ch.1

The Rising Stars 2

tumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.giftumblr_lp2si5zJHM1qapbyt.gif

 

~2 years later~

 

 It's been two years since Yesung left and not much has happened...Chaeri and Yesung had continued to communicate as much as possible and as a result their relationship grew all the more stronger. Over the last week however...Yesung had disappeared and Chaeri couldn't get a hold of him. He stopped returning her phone calls, emails, and even the members seemed lost...well...sort of...they all seemed to be avoiding her now...and she didn't know why. Miri had stopped talking to her...and at first she thought she had said something wrong, but nothing came to mind...soon everyone joined Miri and she didn't understand anymore...so she locked herself away. She closed up her's and Yesung's house...locked it all the way around, hid all the extra keys, and stayed inside. It was just her and Gyeoul...she seemed to be the only one who would stay by her side...then again...Shiba Inu's were very loyal to their owners.

 

~NOW, 3rd person with GEMS, EXO, DM, and SUJU~

 

  “Guys...do you think we are doing the right thing?...I know he told us to keep it a secret....but she's locked herself in the house...” Hana said sadly looking at everyone in the room.

 

  “It's ok...he'll be back any day now...we shouldn't have to worry...besides...she has to get dog food sooner or later...now that Gyeoul is that size, she has to eat more and the last time I was over...there wasn't much. The dog food should last until the day he gets back.” Donghae said looking at the little girl.

 

  “I hope so...Chaeri...I think she'll hate us after this...even he stopped communicating with her for the surprise...I know he wants to surprise her..but isn't this going to far?” Miri asked cuddling into Tao's side.

 

  “I've seen worse...” Kris mumbled and walked away.

 

  “What do you mean worse?” Suye asked looking around.

 

  “Worse...as in...the girl commits suicide before the initial surprise...” Ryeowook says quietly.

 

  “SUICIDE?!?!? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THAT MY SISTER WILL DO SUICIDE?!?!?!?!” Chung Gi yelled causing everyone to jump.

 

  “We won't have that problem.” a voice said from the door of the room they were in.

 

  “YEUSNG!!!!!” Ryeowook yelled before launching himself at his best friend.

 

  “Hey guys...” Yesung said waving awkwardly with his friend squeezing the life out of him.

 

  “Thank goodness....but...how are you gonna get into the house?” Miri sighed in relief then looking at him in confusion.

 

  “I've been planning this since I left...I took one of the extra keys.” Yesung said before pulling a key out of his pocket and waving it around.

 

  “WHOOO!!!!!!!....Now we just have to hope unnie doesn't hate us all for this...so...when is the surprise happening?” Suye asked looking at Yesung.

 

  “Now. Before I came here I went to check the house and saw her leave with Gyeoul. She likes to take forever...so i'm gonna head back over there now...you guys...just set yourselves up with protection for when I bring her back.” Yesung said detaching himself from Ryeowook before turning and leaving with a wave of his hand.

 

  “So...confident.” Heechul mumbled before sitting in a chair.

 

~At Yesung and Chaeri's house, 3rd person~

 

 Yesung had decided to just lay on the bed in their room and had left the front door unlocked on purpose.

 

 Chaeri arrived home about twenty minutes later and when she went to unlock it, it swung open causing her to have a mini heart attack.

 

  “Hello?...A-anyone here?” Chaeri asked quietly, but Yesung had heard it and was smiling.

 

 Chaeri quickly made her way to her room and ran in to close and lock it. She failed to turn around in her own room to see if anyone was there and when someone covered her eyes and mouth she started to panic.

 

  “Hello there. I missed you and this is the welcome back I get?” Yesung questioned her in a deep voice before kissing her neck cause her to squirm and stomp on his foot.

 

 Yesung released her quickly before staring at her with mock hurt in his eyes.

 

  “That...kind of hurt you know?” Yesung asked looking at Chaeri, who looked about ready to pass out.

 

  “Oppa...but...” Chaeri said before she was pulled into a hug and started to cry.

 

  “Shuuu....” Yesung mumbled into her ear while walking backwards towards their bed before pulling her into his lap and patting the bed for Gyeoul to come up and sit with them.

 

  “W-when did you g-get b-back?” Chaeri asked as her voice cracked from all the crying.

 

  “This morning. Don't cry Riri...it was a surprise...i thought you would be happy.” Yesung said rocking Chaeri in his arms.

 

  “I'm very happy..but...wait...IS THIS WHY EVERYONE'S BEEN IGNORING ME?!?!?!” Chaeri suddenly screeched causing Yesung to flinch.

 

  “I told them to keep quiet about it...not avoid you...but I guess they thought you would've figured it out...so they decided to stay away. Your members looked like they were gonna cry in relief when they saw me walk through the meeting room this afternoon to tell them I was here...they all feel bad...don't be to hard on them...ok?” Yesung asked hugging Chaeri hard.

 

  “I...i missed you so much oppa...” Chaeri said turning in his embrace to hug him..and straddle him on the bed.

 

  “I missed you to Riri.” Yesung said quietly lifting her chin before kissing her full on the lips.

 

 A few minutes later they broke apart...which only happened because Chaeri had pushed him down so that she was laying on top of him.

 

  “Oppa...what do we do now?” Chaeri asked Yesung with a happy smile on her face.

 

  “You bounce back quick...well before anything..there is something I have to show you. Now close your eyes and hold my hand.” Yesung said slowly standing up with Chaeri holding onto his hand as he led her to one of the guest rooms.

 

  “Ok...now just stay here for a second....” Yesung said releasing her hand to go to a cage that he had put in the room.

 

  “Now...open.” Yesung said and when Chaeri removed her hands, she saw the cutest kitten ever.

 

  “Oppa....it's...a...kitty....” Chaeri said in shock.

 

  “She's yours...I got her for you while I was away. She's a siamese/scottish fold mix. She has the blue eyes and the color of a siamese and the folded ears of...well...a scottish fold.” Yesung said handing the kitten to Chaeri, who starred at it for a long time before looking up at Yesung and smiling.

 

  “What's her name?” Chaeri asked looking at the kitty again.

 

  “Her name is Precious or Gwihan...Heechul actually named her.” Yesung said scratching the back of his neck.

 

  “Precious...she's so cute...but why did you get her for me?” Chaeri asked putting her cat on the floor before standing straight to look at Yesung again.

 

  “Because you got me Gyeoul...and I think Gyeoul needs a play buddy....she seems...uhh...happier now...” Yesung said laughing at Gyeoul and Gwihan who were playing on the floor.

 

  “She did seem a little bummed while you were gone...” Chaeri said smiling before walking over to Yesung and snuggling his chest.

 

  “Thank you..oh..and welcome back.” Chaeri said laughing before kissing Yesung on the lips before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the front door.

 

  “Where are we going?” Yesung asked Chaeri, who had stopped at the door to put on her coat.

 

  “To kick people in the head...then go eat dinner with my boyfriend.” Chaeri said laughing before pulling him outside.

 

  “I'm down...let's go.” Yesung said laughing as they walked to his car before they went to the entertainment building.

 

This chapter didn't really have much to re-write..just add-ins...and stuffs :D