Happy 14 Years of Friendship!

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

Hmm I wonder where we're going to. Ever since we've left Taehyung's house, Taehyung's been acting a bit...grumpy?

I don't know if I should be saying grumpy. He's not really conversing with Hanbin and I like we usually do together. It's just strange behavior. Well, I shouldn't just say strange—this is strange behavior for Taehyung.

We are currently riding the bus.

I don't see the point of riding the bus, although we all have bus passes, I have my driver's license. I can easily drive us to any of our destinations. I guess to Taehyung and Hanbin, it's a manly pride thing to not be driven by any girls besides their mothers.

Oh, I pity their mothers.

I feel that if they were to be able to drive around, they both would immensely help their families with transportation and such. I help my grandma with groceries and such when she has her back pain. Things happen so I obviously have to be prepared for those things. Even if I am prepared fro those things, I still feel scared.

What will actually happen to grandma? I'm scared of that and of those outcomes.

"Hey. Chaeji. You okay?" Hanbin asked as he sat beside me on the bus, "You seemed to be spacing out."

"Oh. I was? My bad." I replied as I blankly looked out the window, "Has Taehyung said or done anything about the surprise yet?" I asked. Since the bus has a seating of two seats per row, Taehyung is sitting behind us. Hanbin looked behind to see Taehyung laughing with an elderly woman siting beside him.

"I doubt that we're going anywhere at this rate. He's talking to his seat partner." Hanbin said as he giggled, "Check it out for yourself." I turned my head around to see Taehyung telling jokes to the elderly woman." That's just like him. I smiled at the sight. I could be with grandma right now...

"GUYS WE'RE HERE!!!!" Taehyung screamed, "It was nice chatting with you, halmoni, but I have to go with my friends. I hope you will be able to resolve things with your son-in-law!" He bowed.

"Aw thank you, sweetie! I hope that you'll have fun with your friends!" She replied back. Aw how cute. Grandma would have loved to see this.

 

 

 

Kim Hanbin

​I honestly don't know what Taehyung is pulling up his sleeve, though I usually can never guess what he's up to. This place is all dirt and trees. I don't see any building besides a parking lot that directs the area with a pathway and more trees. Judging by the area we're in, it feels like we're walking up the mountains together.

"If you haven't guess what we're doing, we're walking up the mountains together!" Taehyung exclaimed. Bingo, "I figured that after that vigorous run yesterday, this would be a great way to have fun and exercise before going back to school."

Chaeji looked up, "We're going all the way up there? That's a lot of walking, man. I don't think Hanbin can handle it." She stated as she looked over at me. Wait. What did she just say?

"What?" I angrily spewed from my mouth, "For your information, I have longer legs than you since I'm actually taller than you." I said as I towered over her. I've been taller than her since we turned 10. Before that, we'd strangely be the same height. Taehyung on the other hand  remains to be forever taller than the both of us.

"What do you mean longer legs? You were still slower than me yesterday when we raced." Chaeji replied as she stepped closer to me with fierceness in her eyes. I can feel my chest beating faster and faster from this. Dammit.

"Okay guys, let's start our quest!" Taehyung shouted with a fist in the air. That surely lit up the mood.

"WOOOOOOO!!!" Chaeji screamed as she followed behind Taehyung disappearing from my view. I stood there. Well, the mountains do look tough. I don't know if I can make it up there. I know I like to be right since I am quite the perfectionist. I hate to admit it, but I think Chaeji is right.

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung

Where is Hanbin? I guess he's just having a rough start on the mountains. He's always like this when we do active stuff. The obvious Hanbin. I guess that this is my chance to ask about this morning. I don't understand why they both were hugging on the floor. That whole scene made me feel very unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter