Chapter 2

Given Up

 

 


 

 

She sigh and rested her chin on the table. Looking at the antique clock displayed near the door in her office room, it's already 7.30pm. The time that almost all of her colleague had already gotten off work or even reached home. She should have gotten off work 3 hours ago, but she decided to stay in her office.

 Honestly, Jiyeon's a coward. Why? Because she'd rather wait for her husband here in the office, instead of at home. She just didn't have the heart to wait for him at home and then fell asleep and woke up without even seeing him. No, she doesn't want that.

 With a huge sigh, she took her purse and went out of the door and locked it. The hallways seemed quiet and less squeezy that night, considering the fact that it was the complete opposite during working hours. With the constant typing on the computers and people busy chatting over some work stuffs, only the sound of Jiyeon's clacking heels could be heard now.

 As soon as she reached the elevator, the security guard there greeted her with a smile.

 "Good evening, Miss Park," Karam, the security guard purposely teases her by calling her surname with a wink.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm a Kim now?" Jiyeon hissed but soon a smile was plastered on her face.

"Why are you formal oppa? I'm off work now." Jiyeon pouted.

 Jiyeon is loved by everyone. With her kind and playful personality, it's impossible not to fall for her. But sadly, she's a married woman now and she truly loves her husband. The guy who marries her must be a very lucky person, Karam thought.

"I just wanted to tease you and see your reaction," Karam replied with a shrug.

Ding.

"Oh, the elevator is here. I'll get going first. See you tomorrow oppa!" Jiyeon smiled while waving.

 "Eo, see you tomorrow!"

 Once the elevator door closes, she untied her brown silky hair from the bun, letting it fall against her shoulders. She sprayed some perfume on herself and shorten her skirt. She undid the first two botton of her sheer beige blouse and combed her hair with her fingers, not forgetting to put on some more lipstick on her lips. All before the elevator doors were opened.

 Upon reaching his office room, she hesitated for awhile. Smiling when she look at the name on his door, she gather up all her courage and knocked on his door. She immediately went in without waiting for his reply. There he was, with his elbows on his desk, reading through the paper he was holding. His table was in a mess, but that's not all. Even his shirt and hair was in a mess.

 However, in Jiyeon's eyes, he was still as dazzling as ever. 

 "Hey." she whispered as she walked towards her husband. She slowly placed a hand on his shoulders and took his tie off his neck. She fixed his collar and took of his tie for him.

 "Hi." he replied back, in the midst of her fixing his collar. Seems like he's not even acknowledging her.

 "There, all done. Will you be staying overnight?" Jiyeon asked, sitting at the side of his table.

 "I don't think so." He replied, without even looking at her.

 "Really?!" She exclaimed a bit too excited. "I mean, it's because I miss you so much and-"

 "I miss you too." Myungsoo cut in while chuckling and smiling at her.

 Jiyeon smiled and went to sit at the sofa, waiting for him to finish his work. She occasionally hummed while tapping her fingers on her purse. Myungsoo heard that and couldn't help but to keep stealing glances at her. His beautiful wife. He missed her a lot. Although he sees her more than she sees him at home, he still missed her warm touches and her soft kisses.

 Throwing away his pen, he walked over to Jiyeon and pulled her up. 

 "Let's go home." He said as he dragged her to the car.

 While waiting for the lift, Myungsoo trapped Jiyeon in between the wall and started to kiss her hungrily. Jiyeon, who was shocked by Myungsoo's sudden movement didn't even reply to his kisses and just stared at him, shocked. 

 Myungsoo who felt that she wasn't replying to his kisses broke the kiss and stared at her, brushing his thumb on her cheeks. "Why? What's wrong?" he asked, with concern written all over his face.

 "Nothing, it's just that it's been long since we last kissed and I just missed you so much so" Jiyeon immediately wrapped her arms around Myungsoo's neck and kissed him passionately, just like how he kissed her just now.

 Myungsoo chuckled at how cute his wife could be and they started making out while waiting for the lift.

 Ding.

 Without breaking the kiss, Myungsoo dragged her inside the elevator while pressing the basement button. Deep pants and moans could be heard in the elevator. They just missed each other so much.

 

***

 

 As soon as they reached home, Myungsoo carried Jiyeon in a way that she hooked her legs on his waist as it's easier for him 'eat' Jiyeon's lips. While kissing, Jiyeon could feel Myungsoo's bulge growing. She decided to by moving her hips and grinding against his crotch. Myungsoo groan in between kisses while Jiyeon just chuckled.

 "You'll regret it I swear Ji," Myungsoo said as he lightly throw Jiyeon on the bed and hovered over her.

 Let's just say they have a splendid time at paradise with lots of teasing and of course, pleasures.

 

***

 

The sun rays once again rose up and Jiyeon felt her eyes twitching, because of the rays. She moved her arms and felt no one beside her. She immediately shot up from her bed only to see Myungsoo, going through his closet. She let out a huge sigh of relief, being able to see Myungsoo early morning after a pleasurable night makes her happy.

 "Good morning, did I wake you up?" Myungsoo asked her with a smile on his face.

 "Mmmm, morning." Jiyeon replied him as she wore his shirt from last night and walked towards him. 

 "Sorry if I've woken you up, I didn't mean to." Myungsoo said with a pout.

 Jiyeon chuckled as she lightly pecked his lips. "It's okay, I'm actually quite grateful as I'd never get to see you every morning." Jiyeon replied, suddenly feeling sad.

 How am I supposed to tell her that I have to go on a business trip now that she feels so sad.

 Jiyeon noticed his frown and mirrored him. "Why are you frowning? What are you worrying about?"

 "Nothing.." Myungsoo replied with a smile, trying to brush that thought off. "Go to sleep now yeah? You slept late last night, I'll see you at work later alright? Love you." he continued as he gave her forehead a peck.

 Forehead? You used to kiss me on the lips and hug me before going to work. No, we used to go to work together. What happened to us? What about yesterday? I miss you, Kim Myungsoo. 

And with that, Jiyeon went to bed, hugging his pillow tight, smelling his scent with a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

 

 


 

 

a cameo by DGNA (The Boss)'s Karam!! ☺☺

HEYYYYYYY!!!! It's been long since I last updated.

Huuuhuuu ㅠㅠ 

Sorry everyone! I've been busy studying for my O's and great news!!!!

It's gonna end soon!! hehehehe, I'll be back to update after next two weeks (If i'm not lazy) 😄😄

 

Now, comment comment comment and let me know what you think about this chapter! ^^

Let's see each other soon aites? Love u'olls 😘😘