Chapter 1

Given Up

 


 

 

I won't be home for dinner today and I'll be back late so don't wait for me and have your dinner first and go to bed alright? - Myungsoo <3

  

Jiyeon sighed as she looked at the text message her husband just send her.

 Lately, he's been very busy with his business. They used to be a loving couple, they couldn't live without each other and did everything together. One day, he's father, Mr Kim, asked him to take over his company. That's when things started to change.

 He would often go on an overseas business trip, leaving his beloved wife at home. When she wanted to follow him, he will brush her off, saying that it will be a hassle and that he'll be home soon.

 "You promised to be home tonight. I even cooked your favourite, Spaghetti Bolognaise." Jiyeon whispered sadly as she took a bite of the spaghetti. 

 A lone tear escaped from her eyes as she quickly wiped it away. Having no appetite to eat at all, Jiyeon dumped the food that she'd cooked in the bin and washed the dishes.

 After cleaning the dining table, she went up to their bedroom and changed to her normal sleeping attire. She climbed onto the bed and went under the covers, reminiscing the times when her husband weren't a workaholic and only had his eyes on her.

 

***

 

Jiyeon immediately jumped up from her sleep when the sun rays shone on her face. She looked at the side and was relieved when she saw some creases on the side of the bed. Evidence that her husband did came home last night and slept on the same bed.

 Jiyeon dragged her feet into the bathroom to get herself refreshed as she needs to go to work that day. Thinking about the possibilities that she might bump into her husband at their workplace, Jiyeon brushes off the stress she'll have during work and focuses on her appearance. Happy, just by thinking about the possibilities of bumping into Myungsoo later.

 

 


 

 

mwehehehe, so how's the first chapter?? i know it's short and all but it's just a small little intro about jiyeon's life.... i think.

 

hehehehe, i'll make it longer next chapter! so comment comment comment so that i know how you feel about it ><

 

OH AND HAVE YOU SEEN T-ARA'S NEW TEASER?!?

 

JIYEON'S SO Y LIKE oh my god I KENNUT HEHEHEHE 😘😘

 

.               

 

 


 

 

 

oh and my deepest condolences for EunB and RiSe 😔 it broke my heart when i found that EunB's dead at first. i mean, she's my bias in ladies' code and when my friend told me she died, i was like are you ing kidding me. there's no way she's dead! and when i went to twitter, i saw it trending. i was shocked. i mean it's like so surreal! yes you hear news that idols get into a car accident, but you don't hear news that they're dead because of it! i just hope that she and RiSe are okay up there and that they'll watch over ladies' code. For the other three members of ladies' code, i wish you speedy recovery! let's take this as a lesson and wear seatbelts!!! even if your destination is near! :-)

 

 


 

 

okay, i'm done. comment and i'll see you guys soon <3