Forever yours.

K to the D.

276w

Jongin,

I left you some kimchi spaghetti in the fridge to reheat (just in case I’m not home early and you’re hungry) I don’t want you to burn MY kitchen again so just reheat them. I mean it. Sleep with your shirt on for a while because I heard it will be extra cold tonight and I’m not there to give you my body heat. Plus, I don’t want you to be sick. (You know you’re more demanding when you’re sick, baby.) Lastly, I’m going to miss you so much. I will be back by Monday (or if I can’t help it maybe tomorrow or later tonight.)

Forever yours,

Soo

 

Jongin sighs to himself as he places the note back to the refrigerator. He sees the food exactly where Kyungsoo places them. He snorts to himself as he imagine his husband’s face as he cooks it. It made him miss him more—just like what he predicted. The kimchi spaghetti was just about done warming up when the doorbell rang. Jongin smiles to himself. He already knows who it is.

 

“I thought you’ll be back by Monday.” Jongin says as he welcomes Kyungsoo with open arms

 

“But I miss you too much.” Kyungsoo mumbled to Jongin’s chest.

 

Kyungsoo tiptoes and places his lips on Jongin’s.  The younger one gladly reciprocates the move. He places his hand of Kyungsoo’s waist and pulled him closer, allowing Kyungsoo’s heat to warm him and it feels like home.

 

Kyungsoo was about to say something sweet but he smells something burning.

 

“Jongin?” He says as he straightens the wrinkled shirt of his husband.

 

“Yes, baby?”

 

“You forgot something, didn’t you?”

 

Oh .