Slow dance

K to the D.

471w

 

It is a breezy night in Seoul and Jongin finds himself staring at his husband's perfection across the living room.

 

Kyungsoo's working with his piece in front of the laptop, eyebrows meeting each other on point and holding his cellphone with his left hand. He's having an arguement with his editor over the phone. A loud shouts of "What do you mean it's too simple?" and "What the are you saying?!". Jongin sees too much stress and frustration on his husband's face. He wants to pull his husband on his chest, kiss the lines formed on his forehead and kiss him until he hears his favorite laugh and the heart on his lips. 

 

"What? Wait, Baek. I can't hear you." He stops abruptly, about to glare as he turn his chair "Jongin, can you please lower the mu-" Kyungsoo was about to nag about how he wanted to work in silence but he was cut off when he saw his husband smiling at him--a beautiful smile he misses to look at.

 

Jongin slowly dances his way on Kyungsoo's work place and Kyungsoo held his hands up 

 

"I can't. I'm working." He reason out with a apologetic smile on his face. "and you know I can't dance."

 

"So?" Jongin laughs. "I can always make you dance."

 

There's always someting about Jongin that Kyungsoo can't resist. It's more than the smile and the eyes that melt his heart. Kyungsoo gave in and let his emotions pull him to his husband's arms. 

 

No matter what life may bring to him, whether it's his editor's ty job or a day gone wrong, Kyungsoo finds his way to Jongin.

 

They softly swayed left to right as Kyungsoo places his cheek on Jongin's chest. Jongin's lips near his ear as his husband whispers how much he loves him and how much he misses times like this where they will just dance their way through each other's hearts.

 

Jongin hears a muffled cry coming out of his husband and he quickly stops.

 

"Hey, baby. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, words rapidly coming out of his mouth. He didn't know if he stepped on his toe or it's one of Kyungsoo's hormones raging but whenever Kyungsoo cries, his stomach churns and he wants to kiss it all away--and he did.

 

"Nothing." Hiccups. "I just love you so much, you know that?" Kyungsoo said as he pulls Jongin's lips to his. He feels his tears softening Jongin's lips and the latter kisses him softly, kissing the tears as they trickle down. "I'm so sorry. Work is keeping me away from you and I missed you so much."

 

Jongin gave him a small smile, running his thumb on his husband's cheek and softly places a kiss. "Nothing can keep me away from you because I'm always yours."

 


an: word vomit ;~: school atm. Huehue. Inspired by this