Back hug

K to the D.

250w

Jongin was never allowed in their kitchen.

 

He always burn something--may it be a pan or the food or worst, the whole kicthen. The thought of Jongin being in the kicthen makes Kyungsoo cringe in horor.

 

That's why his big eyes grew bigger when he saw Jongin in the kitchen cooking. Yes, Jongin and cooking in one sentence is not a good thing. It's like nutella and peanut butter in sandwich (which Jongin tried of maing when they're in high school and he swears never again)

 

Kyungsoo's first instinct was to punch Jongin in the face or drag him out of the kitchen using his ears but something about Jongin just makes him stop.

 

The younger carefully cracks an egg on the pan, tongue sticking out. A gesture he does when he's concentrainting on something he really wants.

 

He felt fireworks and butterflies all over. Kyungsoo has the urge to embrace Jongin, keep him safe and let him feel how much he needs him.

 

So, Kyungsoo slowly walks towards Jongin and places his arm around his waist. His cheeks on Jongin's back and he felt Jongin's body straighten.

 

"Hey." Jongin's about to turn around but Kyungsoo restrained him from doing so. "I'm sorry for using the kitchen. I just want to-"

 

"I love you." Kyungsoo said. "I love you very much, Kim Jongin."

 

He felt Jongin's hand on his and brings it to his lips.

 

"I love you too, Soo."

 

Kyungsoo smiles as he muttered

 

"The godddamn egg is burning."


an: idk what im doing