Rainy days

K to the D.

"Jongin! What are you doing?" Kyungsoo said with a frown on his face.

 

It was raining heavily and his puppy of a boyfriend is playing under it with a big grin plastered on his face.

 

They were taking their usual walks at the park near their apartment when the rain poured and Jongin became so hper all of a sudden that Kyungsoo thought he needs to buy another leash—for his boyfriend.

 

"C'mon, Soo!" He encouraged. Kyungsoo can't help but smile at the sight of a happy 20 year old boy twirling around with an umbrella on his left hand. He tries to fight the happiness in him by turning his back around but Jongin made him look again.

 

All Jongin did was smile brighter and Kyungsoo felt the butterflies.

 

Jongin loves rainy days. He loves the raindrops on his skin and the way the rain fits perfectly on how he turns around.

 

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, doesn't. He prefers sunny days and wind rushing on your skin.

 

They may be different from each other but they feel the same: They're crazy for each other. 

 

"Fine." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath, tries his best to sound irritated but Jongin’s smile was bigger now. He knows that Kyungsoo can't resist him. (Who can resist a Kim Jongin anyway?)

 

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo closer to him, placing his lips on the heart-shaped one. It's funny how their lips seem to connect perfectly as if the one needs the other. Just like they both need each other.

 

\The rain stopped but it didn’t stop them from kissing.

 

Kyungsoo feels Jongin’s hand under his wet shirt, tracing his lithe body. It feels so good he almost moaned too loud that made Jongin smirk. Kyungsoo pulled away from the heated kiss, his forehead on Jongin’s shoulder.

 

“You do realize that we’re in a public place, right?” He said while holding Jongin close. He can feel Jongin’s laugh vibrating through his chest and his heavy heartbeat. Jongin has no idea how much Kyungsoo loves his heart beat.

 

“You love the rain so much, I’m getting jealous.” He knows it’s only a joke but Jongin was looking at him with sincere eyes and God, he just wants to shower him kisses every day for the rest of their lives together.

 

“I love you, Soo, more than I love the rain.”

 


an: For Zoe!!!!!!! I love you so much okay bye