Angels!

K to the D.

This is my Christmas gift to all of you who read my drabble collection and to my co-shippers and you, who is now going to read this. Haha. Happy Holidays!


"Do you believe in angels?"  He asks."You mean, the ones with wings and stuff?" Kyungsoo answered back with a small smile curving his lips.

 

It’s Christmas Eve and they were sitting on their usual bench under the big tree on the park. He loves to tease Jongin about the little things around them. He knew that was a random question but he also knows there’s something else to say.

 

"Not all of them has wings, baby." Jongin laughs at his Kyungsoo who is always the imaginative one. 

 

Kyungsoo gives him the warmest of smiles—something that melts Jongin’s heart. A smile that makes him fuzzy and warm and content. Something that not even up there filled him.

 

"Of course," the shorter man said, playing with their intertwined fingers. "You don’t have any wings."

 

"Soo, I-" He stutters because he kept his secret for so long and wonders where or when did Kyungsoo found out.

 

But then again, this is Kyungsoo. What would he expect rather than the love of his life?

 

"It’s okay, Jongin." Kyungsoo assures him as he plays with their intertwined fingers. "It’s wonderful to know that my boyfriend is an angel."

 

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo’s face to his and crushed their lips together. The latter’s heart is filled with bliss that only Kyungsoo can fill.

 

Kyungsoo smiles and taking Jongin’s hand to his. A move that speaks more than a thousand words. Something that only both of them will understand.

 

"I fell for and angel, didn’t I?"

 

"Yes, sir. You did."