We'll take it slow.

K to the D.

651w

Jongin felt his world crash in front of him for the second time.

 

He closed his eyes for a minute and sighed. He gave Yixing an apologetic look. The latter gave him a small smile.

 

“Whenever you’re ready, Jongin.”  The lawyer said as he leaves the apartment with the divorce papers on the table. “

 

He was never ready for anything.

 

Jongin wants to pinch himself or even punch his face just to feel something. Maybe all of it was just a bad dream because he can’t live without Kyungsoo. He still wants his arms around his husband’s petite waist and his lips on the back of Kyungsoo’ neck nuzzling him to wake up.

 

But he can’t.

 

It was a month before their 2nd  wedding  anniversary when Jongin came home with a black luggage on the doorstep and a poker-faced Kyungsoo on the loveseat.

“Soo, what’s wrong?” He asked, his voice trembling.

 He tried to recall that one night in the darkest corner of his dance studio where he and one of his dancers ed each other on the wall. It went on for another two nights until Jongin had enough of the disgrace he makes while his husband waits for him with huge smile on his face. He never wanted to lose that smile; he wants to wake up every day seeing the doe eyes and his husband’s beautiful face.

Kyungsoo’s not an idiot and Jongin knew.

“I’m going to sleep at Baekhyun’s for a while.” Kyungsoo’s voice was calm and his red swollen eyes shot him straight on the heart. “I want to end this.” He said while picking up his duffel bag.

Jongin didn’t cry. He didn’t beg on his knees just for Kyungsoo to take him back. He found himself in the same spot where Kyungsoo sat and stared at their wedding picture; a sight of happiness and love. A vision full of promises and a piece of forever but it all crashed because of him.

 

An hour passed and the divorce papers were Atty. Zhang left them.

 

Jongin, on the other hand, was dialling Kyungsoo’s cellphone but he never had the courage to to press the call button. He wanted to say how much he loves Kyungsoo and how he always will. No one can make him laugh like Kyungsoo. No matter how many men or women he slept with, he’d come back to Kyungsoo always because Kyungsoo is home. Home makes you feel warm and welcome and Kyungsoo does that to him.

 

He gathers all the courage he has left and decided to tell his husband what he wants.

 

Jongin quickly ran towards the elevator.

 

He was about to press the button going down byt the elevator door parted.

 

And  as soon as it parted he saw his husband inside, his phone on his left ear.

 

Their eyes met and Jongin felt his world rotate.

 

“Kyungsoo.” He breathes, not moving from where he was standing. His eyes drifted on their wedding ring that is still intact on Kyunsoo’s finger.

 

“I was about to call you. I’m returning this.” Kyungsoo said, removing the ring. His voice was filled with pain and absolute regret.

 

Jongin took his chances and immediately pulled him on his chest, his lips on his ear as he caresses his hair.  

 

“I love you so much, Soo.”  He whispered. “I’m so sorry.” Tears were staring to fall from his eyes and he knows that tomorrow, everything will be over completely.

 

Jongin fell down on his knees and his arms around Kyungsoo’s leg.

 

“Please don’t leave me, Kyungsoo.” He said.

 

Kyungsoo  helps him up and runs his  thumb on his beautiful husband’s tear stained face. He snakes his right hand in his hair and pulled his lips to meet his.

 

“I won’t.” Kyungsoo promises. “Never again, okay?”

 

Jongin could only nod; giving Kyungsoo a kiss on the forehead.

 

“We’ll take it slow.”

 


an: this song and my emotions and Zoe's undying love for infidelity. I hope this works!!!! A long drabble because my emotions are unstable and I'm so sorry because this is badly written ;;