Sunrise.

K to the D.

388w

 

It’s 2AM and Hyosoo is crying.

 

Kyungsoo bolted out of his bed just by the sound of his daughter’s cry. Hell, he didn’t even bother waking up his husband because he’s dead tired from work too. He didn’t even feel him coming too bed.

 

As he went closer to the room, the crying suddenly stopped. God, it made his heart thump even more.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes landed on his husband's perfect figure with their daughter in his arms as he rocks her slowly to sleep. Hyosoo’s big eyes are looking directly at his daddy while he coos her to sleep. Kyungsoo was at the doorstep, trying to hide his petite figure to cherish the serene moment of the two most important people in his world.

 

"Hyoosoo, you should stop crying in the middle of the night. Daddy will freak out and dada doesn't want daddy to freak out. Do you understand? No, of course not." Jongin says as he sways a little as Hyosoo smiles sleepily at his dada as if she can understand him already. Kyungsoo finds himself smiling at his husband's dumbness (which is also means cuteness that he can't resist.)

 

Kyungsoo evaluates the things he did in his past life for him to deserve a man like his husband. Seeing Jongin with their daughter makes him giddy and content. After all the years they've shared together, nothing can compare to the little moments like this. 

 

Jongin slowly started to move back and forth, making Hyosoo close her eyes carefully. She falls asleep just by her dada's dance. If happiness could kill, Kyungsoo would’ve been dead.

 

“Oh, Soo!” He shouted a little loud making Hyosoo flinch. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen—a warning that Jongin should lower down his voice or else he’ll be dead. “You’re there all along?”

 

Kyungsoo just nodded as Jongin places Hyosoo in her crib. They laced their hands together as they walk to their bedroom. The older one pulled Jongin back to their bed then the younger one places his head to Kyungsoo’s chest. It’s his time now to put his other baby to sleep.

 

“Hey Jongin?”

 

“Yeah?” Jongin’s drowsy reply. A sleepy Jongin is Kyungsoo’s favourite.

 

“I love you.”

 

Jongin’s arms tightened around his husband as Kyungsoo places a kiss on his forehead.

 

And he couldn’t wait for the sun to shine for them.


an: I tried parent!au and guess what, i wailed ;u; you guys can send me love and questions in my askfm!!