#1

K to the D.

222w

7:30 a.m. and the alarm goes off.

 

Kyungsoo groans at the sound of the alarm, pouting his heart shaped lips. He’s not really fond of mornings. He prefers waking up late when all the noise on the dorm calms down because by the time, he’s awake, everyone else does their own thing and no one annoys him.

 

A long tan arm caged him and the grimace was replaced with a beautiful smile. Jongin slept beside him again. He loves it when he wakes up and he sees the younger boy sleeping heavily beside him. He plays with the strands of Jongin’s hair, curling it on his fingers. Jongin hugged his hyung tighter, his lips near Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo loves every single morning with Jongin by his side when he wakes up.

 

Kyungsoo raised Jongin’s lips to his and kissed it softly. He slowly pulls it off when suddenly Jongin drags his face again and kissed him harder this time. Jongin’s lips moved on Kyungsoo’s with a slight hint of tongue. The younger one smiles as the kiss comes to a stop.

 

“Good morning, hyung.” Jongin greeted like nothing happened. Kyungsoo playfully slapped his face. “I love waking up next to you.” He said as he caressed the older one’s face.

 

“And I love you.” Kyungsoo just said as he kissed Jongin again.