Dreams

K to the D.

210w

"What are you doing, Jongin?"

 

Kyungsoo asked as he feels an arm around his waist. It's 6:45AM. 15 more minutes and the alarm will ring.

 

Reality will begin again. He'll be D.O and Jongin will be Kai.

 

They'll act like brothers when they're actually more than that. Kai will stare at D.O or vice versa and shippers will jump in glee, keyboard smashing their feels away.

 

Writers will have new prompts. Some will be writhing on their beds with pure delight. 

 

Jongin gives him a lazy smile and Kyungsoo couldn't help but smile back. He feels Jongin pulling him closer to his chest, his plump lips near his ear (where he's a little ticklish) 

 

"Staying beside my dream. My dream that came true." Jongin said as he hugs the older one tigther, making him squeak.

 

"You're bluffing. You said your dream was to become an idol and you did."

 

He could feel the younger's pout on his neck and he felt butterflies whirling on his stomach. Kyungsoo faced him, his hands on both of Jongin's cheeks and he gave him a nice, long, kiss on the lips that made the younger one smile brighter than the stars.

 

"You're my only dream, Soo. The one that I will always want."