The Date

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked out of the bathroom with a big smile spreat all over his face. Tonight would be so nice, just the two of you going out and being together for the rest of the evening. He had taken the night off because he wanted to spend his last night with you and that was something that hadn't happened anymore since a really long time. Today he was probably going to spoil you with complements and hug you every time he got the chance to. He wanted to let you feel how much he loved you and how much he cared about you so you wouldn't forget that when you left. 


He quickly got dressed and then went to the living room, seeing you sitting on the place he had been sitting 30 minutes ago. With a big smile he got over to you and let his eyes slip over your figure, noticing you were wearing something he had never seen before. You stood up as soon as your eyes fell on him and you saw him staring at you with a critic eye. Your cheeks immediately heated up and you lowered your gaze to the ground. "Do you like it?" You asked, suddenly feeling insecure about your new outfit. There was only one guy on this planet who could make you doubt about the way you looked and who made you nervous. 


You lifted your eyes as you felt two arms s around your waist and pulling you against a firm chest. His eyes stared right back into yours and your gaze locked with his so you weren't able to look away anymore. "Are you kidding me? I love it." He said with a gentle smile which made you fangirl on he inside. Complements of Baekhyun always made you feel twice as special than when somebody else said them. You just found it more important to know what he though about you than what others though about you and as long as he liked it there wasn't a problem. "You're not looking so bad yourself." You said while scanning his outfit, seeing how it matched yours somehow even though there was nothing red in it. 


He chuckled while offering you his arm. You happily put your arm around his and grabbed your purse from the small table. "Are you ready to go princess?" Baekhyun asked and you giggled while your cheeks turned bright pink, but still you nodded. Taking in your anwser he began to lead you to the front door and opened it for you in an elegant swing. "My lady." He said with a bow and you slapped his arm, feeling embarrassed because of his behavior. "Stop that." You mumbled while hobbling out of the door, trying not to fall in your high heels. 


You arrived at Baekhyun's car and your hand reached out to open the door of the passenger side when you heard a disliking voice behind you. You jumped a little and looked around to see Baekhyun rushing over to you after he had shut the door of the house. Then he leaned past you to the car door and opened it for you instead. You shook your head while sitting down in your seat and letting him close the door behind you. Wondering or there were more of these things he could possibly do for you tonight you clicked your seatbelt and waited for Baekhyun to get ready next to you. You saw how he put the key in and started the engine while giving you another of his smiles. 


He quickly drove off and grabbed your hand with his free one, lacing his fingers through yours on your lap. You hummed together with the song on the radio as you bobbed your head onto the melody, somehow still feeling quite happy tonight. Baekhyun smiled while staring at you for once and a while out of the corner of his eye, adoring how dorky you were sometimes, but he found it really cute. The song ended and you pouted as another song began, one you didn't like even a little bit. Baekhyun chuckled when he saw the change in your mood just because of a change of song.


"Where are you taking me?" You asked to hear something else then the horrible song playing through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter