A Sad Day

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're looking great ________-ah." You sighed and checked yourself in the mirror once again. You wished you didn't have to dress up for a day like today. You were wearing a nice black dress that nearly reached your knees and your hair was hanging down your back in wonderful nice curls. Normally you would be happy if your looks would come out like this and if you looked this good, but todat you weren't. You felt so depressed in this colour of dress and you thought that your hair was looking sad, maybe that was just because your facial expression didn't look that happy. 


It didn't matter if your clothes were perfect today, or your make up was applied better than on other days, it wouldn't make you feel any better. But you knew you couldn't stretch the time any longer, you had to get going. So you raised from your chair and turned towards your best friend who was standing in the doorway of your room. "Thanks for being here today Luhan-ah, it means a lot to me." His look softened as soon as you said that and he crossed the distance in between the two of you and hugged you tightly against his chest. "It's the least I can do, I don't want you to be alone on this day." 


You pushed him away from you before this would already make you start crying. You were so sensitive and you had no idea how long you would be able to hold in your tears. As soon as someone who was important to you would try to cheer you up a lump would appear in your throat and it would become dangerous. You hated it to show your weak side in front of others but there was no way you could stop that today. Luhan told you to stay inside until he got his car and left you behind with your mom. 


Luhan had come to America with you to be with you today. You found it so sweet that he had done that for you because today you would need him more than ever. It was hard to know that Baekhyun wasn't here to support you today and that you would have to do this without him, but maybe it was for the best. The last few night you had been mulling about everything he had said and what you would do with it. Would you forgive him? You already knew that even if you would it would never be the same again, you couldn't trust him again after what he had done. 
 

Maybe this was the best though, maybe you just had to forget him and get over this. And being alone today, without him, that was the first step to let him go. You sat across of your mom at the kitchen table and tried not to cry with her as you heard her sobs. She was holding a hand knief of your father in her hands. You felt so guilty for not being here when it had happened, but she had assured you that she wasn't angry at you and that you hadn't done anything wrong. But still youhad wanted to spend your last moments of your dad with him, and now you hadn't been there, it made you feel really bad. 


"You're dad would've been so proud of you, you look so pretty." Your mom spoke with her hoarse voice that she got because all of the crying she had done already. You faked a smile at her and put your hand on top of hers, you were so happy that you still had her. "Thanks mommy." Then you heard a car stop in front of your door and you knew it was time to leave. It was going to be a sad day with much crying people and many painful sayings, but this was a day that was extremely important as well for all the people around you and for yourself as for your father. This was the day that you al had the chance to say farewell to him for one last time and that you would be able to sent him off peacefully, without any words that had been left unspoken. 


You took place next to Luhan in the front of the car and your mom sat on the back seat. It was a weird sight to see an ault in the back with two young people in the front of a car but today you wouldn't worry about what other people thought about you. "Are there going to be many people?" Luhan asked and stared at you out of the corner from his eye. "Yeah, my dad had many friends." You mumbled and thought back about all the inventations you had send, there had been too many of them. But your dad was someone with lots of hobbies and who had done many good things in his life and so those people al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter