The First Confrontation

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"________-ah, wake up! Wake up ________ please!" You blinked with your eyes a few times to let him know that you understood what he was saying and that he could stop patting your cheek like that because it was quite painful. "Oh god! Dont ever do that again, you scared me!" Luhan helped you up from the floor and leaned you against his chest so you wouldn't fall over. You groaned and reached out for your head as is started pounding, you must have fallen pretty hard. "You idiot..." As you looked up you saw that half of the other people who were in the cafe were standing around you with a worried face. 


"I'm fine, don't worry about me." You mumbled and tried to wurm you out of Luhan's iron grip but he was much too strong and wasn't planning to let you go just like that after what had happened. "Don't worry? How can I not worry if you faint in the middle of a phone call? Who called you that you were this upset?" Suddenly thinking back about the call you had had right before you had passed out, tears jumped into your eyes and your lips began to shake. Luhan's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the sudden change in your expression. 


"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He your back in circle motions as you tried to catch your breath so you could tell him what happened. "My mom..." You sobbed and Luhan frowned as he tried to understand where you were going. "Your mom called? Was it you mom on the phone?" He asked and you nodded, not being in the state to give him a true answer. "Why? What did she say?" Your heart throbbed at the thought, this couldn't be happening. What she had said couldn't be the truth. "She said...That...My dad...Has died..." You stuttered as your were sure you were drooling all over yourself and Luhan. 


"Oh my god..." Luhan gasped as he got why you were this upset. Your father had just passed away in the time you were gone and you had to come and sort your own life out. And now that all this trouble had happened in your own love life this also had to happen, it couldn't be possible, you didn't deserve this. You both didn't react as the door of the cafe opened and Luhan tried to calm you down. You were too absorbed in your own sadness to notice anything around you. That was of course until someone crouched down in front of you and gave you a heart broken look. 


"________-ah." You heard an all too familiar voice say to you. You looked straight into the worried eyes of Baekhyun who held you up by your shoulders. How did he find you here? He didn't even know that this place existed and surely not that you always came here. You wanted to ask him how he got here and what he was doing here, but someone else had the same question as you and was a little faster with asking it. "Why are you here Baekhyun?" Luhan asked and his voice told that he wasn't happy to see him. Baekhyun pouted and looked at you instead of at Luhan as he answered the question. "I was looking for you. You wouldn't pick up your phone or answer to my texts and I really wanted to explain everything to you. When I walked the cafe by I saw you sitting on the floor, crying, so I couldn't keep myself from coming in and checking on you." 


You blinked a few times which caused that only more tears began to drip down your cheeks. You couldn't believe that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter