First Day Away

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked around in your room and honestly you were quite happy about how you had gotten it to be. When you had came here the room had still been the way you had left it a few years ago so you had decided to change something about that so it fitted more with the person you were today. Now it had more of an adult style but it was still relaxing and colourful. But this made you feel more comfortable then how it first looked.


When you were done with looking around and making sure everything was to your liking you sat down on the end of the bed. This alone time you had made that you didn't quite know how to feel. Because of all the free there was so much time for you to think about everything. You were only here for a day  but you were aleady missing home. It was so strange to have none of your friends arounnd you and to have to speak English all the time. It was hard to functionate normally and the time change was a big trouble to you. 


You had already contacted a few old friends of you and had hoped that they still wanted to meet up with you so you wouldn't be having to sit in between these four walls all the time. You weren't someone who could sit at home all day and who could stay quiet and not talk to anyone. But all your friends were busy at the moment and could only see you in them in the evening. But it was only noon now and that meant you still had to wait for a very long time, life could be so hard. 


You jumped a bit when you heard the melody of your phone ringing through the room. You laughed a little at your own stupid react reaction but still stood up from the bed to get to your phone which was lying on the desk. Who would call you on an hour like this? It couldn't be Baekhyun cause he was working right now and you had no idea who else would call you. But when you saw the name on the screen you felt guitly for not thining about him and for not knowing that he would call you too, he was your best friend after all. You pushed the green button before you held the phone beside your ear and screamed your friend's name on your happiest tone. 


"Luhan!" He laughed at the other side of the phone, flattered by your enthousiasme. "Well hello there ________-ah! How are you?" He asked, worried about you since his best friend was no longer close to him. You and Luhan had became friends after you had gotten into a big fight ith Baekhyun. Back then he had taken care of you and he had made you smile like no one else could. Since that happened he was one of the most important people in your like. It was weird though, your boyfriend a celebrity and your best friend also, it made people get jealous of you but you tried to ignore it as much as you could. You weren't going to let the fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter