A Perfect Evening

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You giggled happily as you linked your arm with Baekhyun's. This was the nice result of the glasses of champagne you had drunk during your amazing dinner. It had been so wonderful, it had been the best evening you had had in months. Baekhyun wasn't always there to take you out so you this was something that didn't happen too often. Tonight he had been such a gentleman and he had made you laugh more then you could've imagined. You had discussed old memories with him which had made you fall for him all over again. 


It made you remember how many good times you had had with your boyfriend after being together for such a long time. Like that time when you had been to the aquarium and you had pushed his nose against the window while he had been standing a little bit too close. He had been so grumpy for the rest of the day, but eventually he had just began to laugh with himself because after all it had been extremely funny. About these kind of things you could talk all evening, but of course you couldn't stay in the restaurant all night and you had had to go home. 


"Did you enjoy your evening?" Baekhyun asked as he supported you to the car. "Of course I did! I always enjoy everything as long as I'm with you!" You said a little too enthoysiactic what made Baekhyun laugh. He put you down in your seat and leaned over you to take your seat belt. You liked it when he took care of you like this, it made you feel so special. You giggled when you noticed how close his face was to yours what caused that he turned his head to look at you. His eyes traveled over your face and a half smile was on his face. "What?" He asked, thinking you were laughing with him. You shook your head and slipped your finger over his cheek. "Nothing." 


He blinked a few times, a little overwhelmed by the sudden movement. His gaze locked with yours and he wasn't able to look away anymore, it was like you had put him under a spell. And for you it was just the same, it was like you coud stare into his dark brown eyes forever, without needed anything else. Your breath hitched in your throat as he brought his head closer to yours until your noses touched. You stayed like that for a moment as you felt his hand slip over your hand and his finger brush some hair behind your ear in the most romantic way. "Why are you so pretty?" He asked in a horse voice, compeletely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter