A New Day

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You rolled over to your other side and stared at the covered window. You couldn't believe you had fallen asleep on the couch last night what made that Luhan had put you into his bed and he was now sleeping on the sofa. You felt guilty for taking in his place, but you must say he had a great bed. Deep inside you hoped that everything that had happened yesterday had been one big nightmare and that now you had woken up, everything would be back to normal and you could just live your life. But you knew that wasn't going to be happening and that yesterday had been all real. 


After watching the clock you noticed that maybe it was time to get up, you couldn't stay in bed forever even though you wanted to. But you weren't going to be depressed all day and cry your eyes out, even though you were sure you had no more tears left after last night. You were going to anjoy the time you had still left in Korea before you had to go back again. Maybe you just had to go out tonight with some friends and forget everything but you weren't sure or you were able to do that already. 


When you heard a soft knock on the door you popped yourself up on your elbows. You didn't have to guess who it was, there was only one other person who could be in this house. Luhan's head leaned around the door and he was showing you his natural smile. No matter how down you were, he would always smile because somehow if he was happy it made you feel much better and he knew that. "How are you?" He asked and walked in and closed the door behind him. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." You made some room for him so he could lie down beside you. "Are you surprised? As your best friend I should always ask you how you're doing." 


You lay beside each other and stared into each other's face. It was something you were comfortable with, sharing a bed with Luhan. It was different than from sharing a bed with Baekhyun but it was still lice and relaxing. Baekhyun had never liked it that you were this close to Luhan but he had known that Luhan would never do this kind of thing from him as stealing his girlfriend away. Too bad that Baekhyun was the kind of person that cheated on his girlfriend. You blinked in surprise when Luhan's finger touched the skin in between your eyes and it was only then that you realized you were frowning. "Don't do that, what if your face stays like that? Then you'll be even more ugly than you are now." 


You shot up and picked up your pillow in one movement before slapping him in the face with it. "You mean kid!" You yelled but knew that he had only been joking. This was the good thing in between you guys, you could tease each other without needing to be scared that the other would be hurt about it. Luhan laughed and tried to block your attacks with his arms. "Fine! Fine! You're not that ugly! Are you happy now!" You stopped hitting him and hugged your pillow against your chest. "You're the worst best friend ever..." You pouted what made him chuckle and pull you down so you were lying onto his chest. If normal people who didn't know you would see this they would think you two were a couple. 


It became silent in the room and slowly you became more sad. It had only been a day since you and Baekhyun had broken up, how could you possibly not be upset about it? There were so many things that had been left unsaid and you still had so many questions about what had happened. "Do you think he's sorry about it?" You asked and for a moment your question hung there in the air, not being answered. "I think he is...I don't know if he was sorry before you walked into them but now that you know it and that it's official, I think that he does regret what he has done and who can blame him for that? He should feel sorry about what he did because it was horrible." He eventually said. 


You nodded and let out a deep sigh, what were you going to do now? All your stuff was still in that apartment and only the thought of having to go back there already made you feel sick. You didn't want to step into the bedroom where the one you loved had replaced you for another girl. Why hadn't he just asked you to come home if he had missed you that much? You surely would've done it for him and then all of this hadn't happened. Maybe it was all your own fault, if you hadn't left in the first place...But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter