What To Believe?

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later...


"Are you kidding me?" You almost shouted while your friends just nodded a little sad. "Yeah, he dumped her over the phone, poor girl." You sniffed and immediately understood why she hadn't come to school today. She must have been heart broken because of what had happened and if you were her you wouldn't have come yourself. A break up over the phone was just one of the worst thing that could happen to someone and you found she was completely right with what she was doing. 


You were going to school again because it didn't look like you were able to go home soon. You wanted to move on with you life even though you couldn't do it in Korea. And you must say that now you were going to school again and you had met new people you felt much better here and slowly you began to feel like you were home. That didn't mean you didn't miss your real home anymore, you thought about returning every day but it was just a little easier now to get through the days.

 
Baekhyun and you hadn't been that close the past months, but it didn't really worry you. He was just really busy with his come back while you were trying to focus on your homework and studying. You called less, didn't chat anymore and the only texts that would be sent would be in the morning and evening. It did upset you though, that you didn't have any time anymore for your boyfriend and that he didn't have time for you. If you called him he would always be so distant, as if he didn't want to talk to you. But you always told yourself he was just tired and he needed to rest. He was a celebrity after all. 


"I hope she'll get over him quickly, he's not worthy her tears." You mumbled and then looked down on your watch. "I should go home now, it's getting kinda late you know." Everyone said goodbye to you before you walked out of the cafe and into the beautiful night. There were many stars in the air tonight, a scenery that you loved like no other. You would love to be with Baekhyun right now and watch this with him, on a blanket in the garden, but it wasn't meant to be like that. You zipped up your jacket and then went on your way, your mom was probably waiting for you to get home. 


Then you heard your phone ringing in your bag and you quickly tried to find it, hoping that it would be Baekhyun calling you. But when you had found it and looked at the lit up screen you couldn't help but feel a little a little disappointed. You cleared your throat before picking up and speaking. "Hey Luhan! How are you?" You asked happily but you didn't get a reply what made you worried. "Luhan-ah, are you okay?" He seemed as if he was awkward,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter