Goodbye

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have everything?" Baekhyun asked while running around the house himself. You nodded, realizing this was already the 10th time he asked that today. "Yeah, I packed everything last evening remember?" You told him while pulling your luggage with you and taking your bags before swinging them over your left shoulder. They weren't that havy which was a good thing because you weren't in the mood to drag with something whole day that was havier than you. 


"I'll get your bags into the car." He suggested and you smiled at him before handing him your stuff. You watched him as he walked out of the front door and began to put your baggage into the backseat and the trunk. It made you turn back to the house with a sigh and look around once more. It was hard to leave a place like this, a place that had so many memories and where you had been through so many things. This was the home where you had fallen in love, where you had had your best evenings and your most romantic dinners. It was the place where you had laughed but also where you had cried your heart out, and now you were going to leave it all behind. 


You would never feel comfortable again in another house, even not in that of your parents, your old house where you had grown up. This apartment had something special and it was something no other house would still be able to give you. In this house you had become yourself, you had become the person who you were today. You wrapped your arms around yourself as fresh tears slipped down your cheeks. When you had made the decision to leave a few months ago you had never thought it would be this hard. You had thought you would be able to walk away and not look back again, but now you realized that was impossible. 


But no matter how much you wanted to stay you knew you couldn't turn back anymore, not now. Everything was arranged and your parents were counting on the fact that you were coming to help them out, they needed you more than ever. And you wanted to repay them for everything they had done to you, for letting you live the life you loved even though that meant they never saw you. They had made you so happy and they were the most important people for you on this planet, you couldn't let them down, not now. So no matter how hard you found it to leave, you knew you had to.


You turned your head a little when you felt two hands land on your shoulders. Baekhyun's thumbs rubbed your skin through the fabric of your top and it made you relax a little, but it also made you let out a quiet sob. This was one of the things you would leave behind today together with this beautiful apartment, your boyfriend. "Are you okay baby?" He asked softly in your ear. You scoffed while shrugging your shoulders, not thinking that you still had to tell him how you felt cause he could already see and hear that. Baekhyun replaced his hands and wrapped his arms around your waist instead so he could pull you against his chest. 


You closed your eyes and felt how he laid his chin on your head. The two of you stood there like this for a really long time, just in silence. His arms felt so nice and safe around you, but no matter how long you wanted to stay there like that, you had to catch your flight so you had to break this moment. When Baekhyun felt your movement he tightened his hold around you and hid his face in your hair. "One more minute...Let's just stay like this for one more minute, please." He mumbled and you froze, the way his voice cracked made you feel broken inside. He also didn't want you to leave and doing something the person you loved didn't want you to do was really hard. 


Baekhyun took a deep, shaky breath before he began talking, finding that he had to say something before everything would be left behind and forgotten. "_______-ah..." He began, feeling his own tears roll down his face. "I want you to know that wherever you are and no matter how far you are, I will always carry you with me in my heart. I will never forget all the things we have been through together, I will never forget them." Before he could continue you turned around and pressed your lips on his to silence him. You didn't know how much more of this you could take. While you kissed your tears collided with each other but that didn't stop you. The kiss was passionate and you could feel a sence of a goodbye in it. 


Baekhyun pulled back and laid h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter