The Best Best Friend

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If he was here right now he would be dead, I swear." Luhan growled and put a cup of thee in between your cold feeling hands. He sat beside you on the couch and made sure that the blanket that was lying around your shoulders was keeping you warm enough. "Thanks for letting me stay here." You tried to say in between sobs but somehow Luhan still seemed to understand what you said. "You're my friend! Of course you can stay here, you can stay as long as you want to." He said and then it turned silent in the room. 


You were heart broken and Luhan was so furious. If he had the chance he would kill Baekhyun with his own hands for hurting you like that but it wouldn't solve anything. The damage had been done and now everyone had to deal with the consequences of that. You who were crying your eyes out, Luhan who tried not to go to Baekhyun and beat him up and Baekhyun who tried to call you and text you to tell you how sorry he was and that he didn't mean it. But you weren't planning to pick up nor to listen to anything he had to say. You and him were over, you didn't want to see him again, ever. 


You couldn't stand the fact that he and his ex had been all lovey dovey in your own house, that it had all happened right there while you hadn't had any clue. You had put all your trust and faith into a man that didn't even care about that. You should've believed Luhan from the first moment he had told you what was happening and just should've broken up with him straight away. But the stupid blind person you were, you had to stand up for Baekhyun and protect him from all the evil things that were being said about him while they were all true. 


"How long has this been happening?" You asked, not able to contain your curiosity any longer. You had to know, even though it would break you apart, you had to know everything about this case. "I'm not sure of course, but I think...About 2 months." Luhan said sadly. "Stupid ." You choked in your own tears and realized that was when he had been starting to be this distant to you. Since two months ago he had never had time for you and he had always told you he was busy with work and he was tired. This explained the fact why Luhan did have time for you during all that, it were all big fat lies. 


"Don't cry please..." Luhan brought his hands up to your face and wiped the tears away with the pads of his thumbs. You knew he didn't deserve your tears and your cries, but you just couldn't help it. Your heart throbbed, it was such an awful feeling. You had been through break ups before, this wasn't your first one, but none of them had hurt li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter