The Ending

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here Yooni?" Baekhyun asked with a low voice. She muffled a giggle as she waved a white rose in front of your face. "I heard that _______-shi's father passed away so I figured out I could probably find you here, and it seems that I was right. Looks like you two made up already, you are so pathetic." If Baekhyun wouldn't have stopped you you probably would've slapped her in the face. You hated her, for everything she had done to you and to Baekhyun, for ruining your relationship and for showing up on this important day, it was his ex Yooni.


"Leave Yooni, you're not welcome here." This was not a question, it was a threat. You were so happy to hear that Baekhyun was taking your side and wasn't telling her to stay. He was defending you and picking you over her and it made you forgive him slowly, it made you feel that he loved you more than he loved her and rather wanted you than her. "But Baekhyun-oppa, I came her for you." She said with a cute pout. Normal guys would've fallen for that right away, she was a hot and pretty girl who was being cute, who wouldn't like that? But Baekhyun didn't seem very impressed by her act because he knew that it was all fake. He knew who she really was and her mask wasn't working anymore. 


"And I don't want you here so please go back to Korea. You're not suppost to be here, this is an important day for _______-ah and you can't come here to ruin it." His ex turned her eyes into small slids and her face didn't look that friendly anymore. You found she was scary, you couldn't believe that a person could change like that in just a second of time. It was like she was a complete different person from who she had been when she looked all cute and lovely. "You're not going to say that you're going to leave me for that no life right? Look at her, she looks like turtle, she's so ugly oppa, you can get much better." You gnashed your teeth and glared at her, you weren't going o let her talk about you like that. 


"I don't think you are right. I think ________-ah is realy pretty and above that she has a big heart. She would never treat me like you did and now I kow that what happened in between us was a mistake, you were a mistake Yooni-shi." Her face showed that she was pissed and that she wanted to do something about it, but there was nothing left for her to say. "Now we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter