The Last Evening Together

❣ He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You searched for your stuff in your closet, wanting to have everything with you so you wouldn't have to miss it when you were gone. Your clothing style was important to you and so you wanted to make sure you would have all your favorite clothes with you so even at home you could wear what you liked. You didn't have that many clothes though, and since you were only traveling alone it wasn't like you had very much luggage. 


It had been sad when Baekhyun had told you that he couldn't come with you since his promotions were starting again and he was going to be much to busy. He couldn't afford it right now to leave because it would have a really big impact on his career. And of course you were his girlfriend and you only wanted the best for him. Surely you were disappointed and even a little angry, but it wasn't his fault. He had already told you that he wouldn't always be able to go wherever you went since he was a celebrity and had much responsibilities in his job. And the only thing you could do was understand it since you loved him and you wanted him to be happy. 


You sighed as you threw your last piece of clothing in your suitcase and zipped it up with ease. You let out a deep sigh and stared ahead in your dark room, knowing that you didn't have much time left anymore and that it was all about to come to an end. You and Baekhyun had been together for 3 years, had lived together for 2 years and so it was weird to say goodbye to another and to live that far away from each other again. It was going to be so quiet without Baekyun around and you were going to miss his hugs and kisses but you had to do this, there was no other option and luckily for you Baekhyun understood that. 


Your father was really sick and it was hard for your mom to take care of him and to go to work for two people at the same time. So you had offered to move in again so you could help her with earning the money and with taking care of your dad. The only problem was that your parents lived in America, which was not that close to Korea.This was the first time in your relationship that you and Baekhyun were going to be so far from each other for such a long time, because until now you still had no idea when you would return. But no matter how much you wanted to stay with Baekhyun, your parents were the most precious thing in your life and you would do anything for them. 
 

Baekhyun had already assured you so many times that he understood that you had to go, that he would probably do the same thing if he was you. But still you could see at his expression that he was feeling sad and that he didn't want you to leave. That was what was making this so hard, you both didn't want to leave each other but you also couldn't stay with each other even though you wanted that so badly. But you had promised each other that you would do everything to make this long distance relationship work. You would call each other, text, face time and you had promised that when your dad was feeling a bit better you would come over for a visite and he had said he would come to you during christmas. 


You slowly turned around and weren't surprised to see Baekhyun standing in the doorway, leaning against the wall. His arms were crossed over his chest and his teeth were biting his lip as he studied your face. You knew he wouldn't stop you, but that he would think about trying it. You popped out a sad smile and walked towards him. Immediately his arms uncrossed and widened to invite you into a hug. You ran into them and wrapped your own arms around his middle while hiding your face in his shirt to take in his smell. You were going to miss this so much when you were gone. The tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter