Picture to Burn

Put Your Love In Lights

*note this is fiction.


"Unnies! Let's watch the slideshow!" Yoona said cheerily, skipping to the kitchen. They had all just returned from a celebratory dinner for their 'I Got A Boy' comeback and were currently cleaning in the kitchen. The staff of the music video had asked the girls for some pictures that they took for a talk show that was to air in a few days, and the head producers had some pictures compiled into a slideshow. They gave it to the girls as a little gift, which they gladly accepted.

"That's a good idea, I want to see it!" Tiffany smiled at Yoona and threw out some fruit peels off from the counter.

"Yeah we're just about done here, let's watch it!" Taeyeon agreed, putting away the broom she was holding.

Yoona clapped happily. "Yay! I'll go get Sica
unnie." She said, and skipped to the slumbering princess's room.

Yuri turned the TV on and connected the flash drive to the input. "It's starting!" She called, claiming the first seat on the couch. A few seconds later, eight other girls tumbled into the room, including a disgruntled Jessica who had been dragged from her bed by Yoona before she could even think of retaliation or comprehend the situation.

Yoona let go of her disgruntled
unnie and sat on the floor, leaning her back comfortably against Yuri's sweatpants-clad legs. Sooyoung came in next, lying down on the couch with her head on Yuri's lap. Seohyun sat on Yuri's other side, and Tiffany squished next to Seohyun, petting the younger girl's fluffy pink sweater. Taeyeon walked in clad in a baggy white hoodie and black shorts, claiming her normal seat, which was the big king-like love seat by the couch, big enough to seat three people Taeyeon's size. The kid leader sunk into the massive seat with her legs dangling, as her members chuckled. Hyoyeon came in yawning, and she lifted Sooyoung's legs to sit. Sunny sat next to Yoona on the ground, leaning against Seohyun's legs.

Jessica looked around blearily, still in her sleep state, and blinked with a blank expression on her face as she noted that everyone had a
seat but her, and the only available seat was the floor (which was actually quite comfortable, contrary to popular belief.) She frowned sleepily.

Taeyeon chuckled upon seeing the girl's face. "Sica, come here." She said, patting her lap. Jessica stared at the shorter girl blankly for a few moments, then wordlessly obeyed and made her way to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled at her, and Jessica promptly dropped onto her lap like a stone. Taeyeon let out a grunt at the impact of the girl on her
stomach, but put an arm around her nevertheless.

Sunny and Yoona pouted. "Aww, why does Sica get to sit with you? Not fair!"

Taeyeon merely stuck her tongue out at the other girls and settled into her self-proclaimed "leader seat."

The TV screen flickered to life, and a picture of all nine of them in their IGAB outfits appeared on the screen.



"Wahh! We look like cool
unnies." Sunny chuckled.

"This one's a little hazardous." Tiffany laughed.

The next picture showed, and there were two pictures; one of Sooyoung and Jessica posing and one of Sunny.

 




"There's a little kid on the right." Yuri laughed, pointing at Sunny.

Sunny shrugged as Yoona laughed and Sooyoung teasingly ruffled her hair. "I do look like some neighborhood little kid don't I?" She laughed with the rest.

The next picture was a few of Jessica's
selcas. "Ahh, Jessi you're so cute!" Tiffany smiled delightedly at the pictures.




"
Unnie actually looks pretty here." Seohyun suddenly noted.

Jessica looked up with an icy glare. "What do you mean 'actually'?!" She was about to give the youngest a piece of her
mind but she saw the chuckling Yuri and Yoona next to Seohyun.

Jessica shot a half-hearted glare at the two mischief makers of
Soshi. "Don't corrupt our maknae you two losers." Jessica lazily reprimanded, leaning back into Taeyeon who instinctively wrapped an arm around the younger girl.

Sunny laughed. "Look at Fany and Hyo." She pointed, still chuckling.

Everyone's attention turned to the screen and roars of laughter erupted from the nine cramped in the living room. Hyoyeon was posing like a superhero/Greek Olympian and Tiffany was climbing a telephone pole like a koala would a tree, all decked up in her IGAB attire. Tiffany herself looked rather mortified at the candid picture and she blushed. "Yah
yah yah! Who took this?!" She yelled, pointing an accusing finger at her eight members.

Yuri chuckled and raised her hand. More laughter rose from the girls. "Good shot Kwon." Sunny snickered, leaning over to high-five the
khab.

The next picture was an adorable picture of Seohyun eating a sweet potato. "Aigoo, why is our
maknae so cute?" Taeyeon chuckled from her spot on the love seat.



"
Oh my gosh Seobaby you're so adorable! Come here and give your unnie a hug!" Tiffany squealed, all previous embarrassment forgotten as she lunged towards poor girl. Seohyun tried to dodge her pink-loving unnie but ended up crashing into Yuri who immediately grabbed her, and began cooing and her hair.

Seohyun frowned in protest. "
Unnie stop it!" She protested, trying to swat Tiffany's hands from her cheeks. Tiffany pouted but complied as the next picture flashed across the screen.

"Who the hell is that?!" Taeyeon stared incredulously at the next picture. It was one of the girls at a modeling
photoshoot, the one where they split into two groups to shoot. This group consisted of Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, and someone else. The anonymous person was elegantly tossing her hair in the air and the photo was taken once the hair was covering her face.



"That's me!" Yoona smiled, raising her hand proudly. Taeyeon cracked a grin at the younger who laughed happily.

"Taeyeon looks like a tree." Sunny remarked, looking at the other group's picture.



"So do you." The leader glared. Sunny laughed.

"You can't really argue here
Sunny." Jessica said, shooting an amused glance at the shortest. She was right; Sunny was actually posing like a tree, with her arms out to her sides like branches.

"Yes yes, this position is called 'I want to grow taller.'" Sunny replied with a grin. "It's my inspiration."

"Weirdo." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Tree." Sunny retorted childishly.

"Children behave." Jessica called lethargically.

"Oh please Jung Sooyeon, you're no better." Yuri rolled her eyes.

The next picture showed just in time for Yuri to avoid the ice princesses wrath. More squeals arose from the girls.

"Taeyeon-ah! You're so cute!" Yuri laughed at the picture of Taeyeon lying down in the middle of the "road" on the set of their mv.

"You look like roadkill." Jessica deadpanned, suppressing a smirk at the leader.

"You look like a dead chicken." Yoona giggled between her fingers.

Taeyeon scowled at them. "Is this how you treat your oldest unnie?"

"Yes." All eight chorused. Taeyeon frowned but gave up.

"Don't worry Taeng, at least you don't look like that." Hyoyeon hollered, pointing at the screen. Tiffany's face was right up in the camera as she made a mortifying face that was captured perfectly in the moment. Raucous laughter arose from the other eight girls as Tiffany stood up in a rage and yelled at her members.


"Who submitted this?! Who took this?!" She demanded, glaring and blushing at the same time.

"H-Her nostrils!" Jessica managed to choke out before relapsing into uncontrollable laughter. Her statement only brought more laughter, as the rest of the members laughed more at the horrifying picture of their beloved mushroom.

"Yah Jung Jessica! Be quiet!" Tiffany snapped at her American friend, even though she herself was giggling.

"Omo Fany-ah, I didn't know you could make such a face." Taeyeon laughed, sharing a glance with Yuri and Sooyoung.

"I thought that was manager oppa  playing tricks." Sooyoung teased, nudging Tiffany playfully.

"You thought I was a man?! Choi Sooyoung!"

"Ah sorry sorry."

The next picture was of Taeyeon and Jessica, smiling and grinning at the camera with peace signs.



Hyoyeon squealed loudly. "Taengsic lives! In your face!" She yelled, pointing victoriously at the screen.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Calm down Kim Choding, we all knew that."

Taeyeon grinned at the girl sprawled on top of her as the next picture showed, then she saw the screen. "Oh my goodness…"

"YURI-AH!" The girls burst into laughter again. "What're you doing?"

Yuri grinned. "Not sure, but it looked like fun." She laughed. In the picture she was flying through the air with her hair all over her face, jacket and jewelry flying as well. Yoona was standing on the ground below her with an astounded expression and Jessica was sleeping on the side.

"Look at Yoong." Sunny snickered at Yoona's amazed expression in the photo. "She's so amazed by her awesome unnie."

Yuri laughed and ruffled Yoona's hair. "Aw, I love you Yoong."

Yoona laughed, her uvula showing. "I love you too unnie."

Another picture of all nine of the girls appeared on the screen. "Wow, so cool." Taeyeon chuckled.



"We're definitely cool unnies." Sooyoung laughed with Sunny.

"Yup. Neighborhood kids, fear us." Sunny joked with the taller.

The next picture was of all the girls, but with no makeup.

"YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH! WHO SENT THIS IN?!" An uproar rose from the girls, and Yoona was left cowering on the ground for safety with a pillow over her head.

"IM YOONA!" Tiffany bellowed, throwing a pillow at the younger girl

"Unnie! Why did you send this one in?" Seohyun wailed, hands grasping at her face desperately.

Taeyeon laughed. "Seohyun should be the most angry." She giggled, pointing at Seohyun's whitened face.

Suddenly Tiffany stopped short and looked closely at the screen as the last picture showed. "Jung Jessica, what is wrong with your face?


The laughter subsided and the girls took a look. "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Taeyeon leaned back in her seat dying of laughter as Jessica scrambled to sit herself up on Taeyeon's lap.

"PD OPPA COME HERE!"

Screams of rage were heard all around.


Because pictures are fun to look at sometimes :)