Secret Valentine

Put Your Love In Lights

Early Valentine story haha. Sorry for any errors, this was posted in a rush. If you read "I Told You," it's kind of the same world if you catch my drift. Jessica's a normal high schooler and Taeyeon's in TaeTiSeo. Yes this is Taengsic.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

February 14th.

The most important day of every young person's life.

Jessica sighed as she made her way through the halls. Flowers, cards, notes, chocolates, and other things associated with Valentines were floating around at every turn. Couples were kissing, people were confessing, and it made her sick.

It wasn't fair that her girlfriend couldn't be here. Said girlfriend had apologized profusely, and promised she would try her best to get back that evening but still, it was hard. She had to go with Tiffany to some meeting for their work because Tiffany insisted she couldn't go alone. So it was pretty much Tiffany's fault that Jessica was alone on Valentine's.

She wasn't angry at
Tiffany though; she would support her till the end. But it was hard to not see her beautiful girlfriend, especially on days like this. And Jessica would never say it out loud, but she even missed Tiffany at times. The loud, rambunctious girl had somehow grown on her, and they'd become pretty good friends over the course of time. It helped that Tiffany was one of her girlfriend's best friends.

The brunette exhaled, and groaned slightly as she opened up her locker. A pile of chocolates and cards spilled out and piled around her feet. She sighed. People just didn't seem to get the hint that she had a girlfriend.

After stuffing the cards in an envelope she snitched off of Yuri and giving the chocolates to her friend Sooyoung, Jessica slung her bag over her shoulder and headed home. She didn't want any of the cards, or chocolates, or anything. All she wanted was her dorky, yet gorgeous, beautiful amazing girlfriend.

She sighed again as she shook her head out and unlocked the front door. Taking off her shoes, she hung her jacket and called out an unenthusiastic "I'm home!" Sure enough, no one answered. Her parents were overseas on a business trip, and they trusted their kids to be responsible enough to look after the house and themselves while they were gone. They sent over plenty money every week, and it would be a while until they returned. Even so, they'd leave again after a week or two. Jessica didn't mind though; she had plenty of friends to keep her company as well as her sister, and as long as her grades didn't slip and her behavior was satisfactory, her parents let her do what she wanted for the most part. It's not they were around to monitor her anyway. Jessica was a good kid though. She didn't spend money irresponsibly, she wasn't a lewd person, and she would clean the house with her sister and do
schoolwork diligently. So it was more than acceptable for her to be living on her own with Krystal.

She closed the closet door and headed to the living room. To her surprise and immense shock, there was a huge box right in the center of the room. It was bigger than a refrigerator box; about half the size of an upright piano. It was wrapped in bright pink heart wrapping paper, clearly meant for Valentines, and there was a huge sparkling pink bow on top.

It was the biggest present she'd ever seen in her life.

"What the…?" She muttered, making her way over to the present. She stopped around the box, noticed some holes at the top, and curiously tapped it once.

Suddenly, it started to move. Jessica stifled a high-pitched scream as she jumped back in surprise, then reapproached cautiously, looking for any tag of sorts that would indicate the sender.

She set to work, undoing the massive amount of ribbon that seemed to serve as a sealer and binder, rather than just decoration. Whatever was in there was clearly
alive though, judging from the muffled sounds and shifting.

She finally got the ribbon off, and carefully, cautiously removed the lid. She stopped
short though, almost dropping the large lid in surprise.

There, sitting in the box, was her girlfriend clad in only black skinny jeans and a black bra. She was tied up in pink ribbon, with a large pink bow on her head. Her legs and feet were securely fastened together, as were her arms behind her back. There was pink ribbon wrapped all around her perfect body; around her shoulders, thighs, chest, and torso. And there was a piece of pink duck tape over . She was wrapped like a present.

She looked undeniably y.

As soon as Jessica took off the lid, Taeyeon began wriggling around, trying to speak but to no avail, since was duck-taped shut. Jessica could only stand there and gape. Taeyeon glared at the brunette, her cheeks tinted red, as she made angry sounds from behind her duck
tape,
and struggled against her tightly fastened restraints.

Jessica's eyes couldn't help but run over Taeyeon's perfect body; her slender, long toned legs, her muscular, toned yet feminine arms, her perfectly chiseled rock hard abs, her beautifully soft, healthy blonde hair that cascaded down her sculpted back, her defined shoulders, and her beautiful, beautiful face.

She suddenly noticed a small tag on the ribbon that was at the top of the box. She quickly leaned over and tore it off to read. It read "Sorry Jessi. I'll try to make it up to you. You're welcome, have fun ;)"

It was signed from Tiffany. A small grin flitted across her lips. Of course. Only Tiffany would have the audacity to steal Taeyeon's shirt and tie her up with pink ribbons, then throw her in a sparkling box as a present (after slapping a bow on her head and a piece of duck tape on .) It all made sense now.

She looked from the note back to Taeyeon, then to the note, then to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon glared at her, making more angry muffled sounds and wriggling furiously against her restraints. Jessica suddenly regained her senses and put the note down making her way back to the tied girl. She knelt next to Taeyeon, after helping her out of the box to sit upright on the floor, and carefully pried the tape off her lips with the utmost gentleness only Taeyeon could experience. Once it was off, the short blonde gagged, and turned her head to rub her lips on her shoulder.

"Ew that was gross. Okay, don't freak out or anything this was all Tiffany and Sunny I think. I'm not sure if anyone else helped, but they had this idea that if they wrapped me up and gave me to you as a present it would compensate for- mmphh!"

Jessica quickly cut her off by planting her lips on Taeyeon's, undoing the ribbons that bound her hands in the process. She pushed down the blonde, and her hands roamed Taeyeon's  body as she deepened their kiss.

Needless to say, the rest is history.

Jessica enjoyed her Valentine's Day very much.

~FIN.~