DYLM party

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

CL POV

I am feeling nervous. Inviting him to this party, is it the right thing to do? He might be wondering why the hell CL invited me. Will he turn up? Well it’s just part of networking... yes.. entertainment business nothing personal. He wouldn't think of anything unusual over this one invitation, right? I am thinking too much. He is not the only one that 2ne1 invited. There are so many other male artist. I should not think too much over this. Whether he comes or not I am going to have fun tonight. DYLM party here I come.

At the party

Loud and heart pumping music was being played in the background DJ by Choice 37. Everyone were looking their best and having fun dancing in the club.  CL excused herself from the YG dancers to the private room where all the YG producers and 2NE1 gathered for a drink.

“I need a break from DJ-ing, where is my drink?” Choice 37 took his drink and choose a seat beside CL

“Minzy is crazily having fun and dancing outside; you girls should go out and have fun too. You guys have been working hard for this single,” CL nudge at Dara and Park Bom.

“Dara your brother is here and Gonzo too, can someone go outside and get them, they looked lost..” Donny shouted and pulled Dara up from the couch.

“Who invited Gonzo?” Choice 37 looked up at the girls in suspicious. The conversation that he had with The Quiett few days back had definitely made him more curios in finding under whose invitation did Gonzo a.k.a Dok2 received. It couldnt be Dara, he thought. Knowing her for many years her ideal man is not that difficult to guess and Choice37, is very sure that Gonzo is not one of them.

“I did,” CL bravely stood up, “why Oppa, why you look at me like that?”

“Nothing…. everything is good, him alone?” he sipped his drink and smile sheepishly,” I didn’t know you know him that close.”

“Not close and yes I  invited him alone. This the 21st Century... Oppa. Nothing wrong with me inviting him to the party right? Who knows we could come out with a cool collaboration,” CL reasoned out.

“Arasso… no need to explain… I got you” Choice 37 laughed.

“Oppa tell us … you know something isn’t it oppa,” Dara and Park Bom interrogating Choice 37 who were still looking at CL suspiciously. CL looked annoyed.

CL POV

Am I too transparent that people could tell how I felt towards Dok2…OMG why is Choice37 giving me this smile? Its making the rest of the girls looking at me suspicously.This has to stop. Aaargh this is crazy, they didn’t know anything and it should not have bothered me what Opps knows or didn’t know. It has got nothing to do with me. Keep cool … keep cool… but I can’t anymore because when I heard this familiar voice, everything stood still. Yes i think he is right behind me. Yes that smooth flow, that cool guy is really standing behind me. What should I do?

 “Hi CL… anyeong…” Dok2 came into the room with Mina Kwon, standing right behind her.