The One Who Knew The Secret

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

The Quiett POV

I knew you were invited by 2NE1 but I think I would rather not tell you the truth. You are rather cute bro for behaving like this. You are just like those high school kids who are having their first date with their crush.  I wish you all the best. If this first meet with your dream girl will lead to something special I am more than happy for you, you deserve a fine lady like her by your side.

Flash back

Few days back, GD bumped into The Quiett at YG studio with Tablo and some other producers who were busy discussing on some work collaboration.

“Hei watsupp, what are you doing here in YG?” GD came and shook hand with The Quiett.

“Some work with Tablo and Choice 37, oh ya by the way thanks for the invitation to the DYLM party, GD. We have received the card but I couldn’t make it, maybe DOK2 will go alone,” The Quiett explained

GD looked confused.

“What invitation, I didn’t send you any invitation? DYLM party? Aren't that 2ne1 team is in charge? Big Bang is never involve. Anyway 2NE1 is really secretive on the list of invitees. You mean you were invited by 2NE1? Woooooooo this is a beginning of a new scandal,” GD laughed.

By now, The Quiett knew that he has been tricked by Dok2.

“not exactly I saw Dok2 name on the DYLM private party card, but Dok2 said WE ... we were invited by GD…. DAMNED ……. He is crafty in getting away with this…. aaaarrrrghhhhh,” All of them were laughing hard.

“Dok2 has serious explanation to do now,” Tablo laughed.

“He is dead, but who invited Dok2? Dara, Minzy BOM, CL? I must find out, this is getting more fun than producing music,” GD laughed

“I don’t know man, but if it is CL, DOK2 is in cloud 9…. Oooooppppps did I just let out something…. That one is for you Dok2 for lying to me, “Tablo laughed at the comment made by The Quiett.

 “ Aigo... Dok2 had a crush with CL that is new… anyway they look good together don’t they? Equally talented and charming people in the industry... if they really become a couple, they will rock Seoul,” Choice 37 added.

“Yaaaaaa...Seoul very own Beyonce and Jay Z hahaha... whatever it is don’t let it out to Dok2 that I knew about this, we see how long Dok2 is going to fool around,” The Quiett laughed.