The One Who Is Falling in Love

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

The alarm rang, its 6am in the morning. Oh dear she thought to herself, she had totally forgotten to reset the alarm back to the later timing. It is rest day for 2NE1. The meeting at YG office will be in the afternoon. CL has been looking forward for this short break in between their crazy schedules. She can’t go back to sleep anymore. The kiss still lingers in her mind - remain fresh in her head. It’s like sweet dream but it is reality.

The peace in her room was intruded by the ringing of her mobile phone. Who could that be at this early hour, she thought to herself.

“Hi babe… am I disturbing your sleep, i know this is crazy, do you want breakfast?” CL could imagine his shy smile as he spoke over the phone.

CL couldn’t believe what she heard. Its 6 in the morning and her new boyfriend is asking her if she needs a breakfast. She laughed.  “Baby you are cute, its 6am I don’t take breakfast that early. Anyway... i am wide awake now. But if you insist, a good company and coffee would be good”

Being in the same industry they knew too well that they couldn’t date like any other couple. From the timing to the location, dating will not be normal for them. It will be disaster to their career if anything gets leaked out. Everything has to be managed with care. Every single hours that they could spare, they will try to make up to that person that they care about. That is why dating people outside of their industry is not something that is possible for them.

CL’s Apartment at Itaewon

All fresh up in his new attire and coffee in hand, Dok2 arrived in front of CL’s apartment, looking cool and young. They hugged and kissed each other, giggling and holding hands like any other couple who are in love.

“It’s only 7am and you are here as my coffee delivery man, you miss me that much?” CL questioned “can I expect this service to be often, I want to be spoiled?”

“naaa… ah.. Only today… I don’t know why I am missing someone already and that someone owed me something; and before she forgets I think I better get it from her.” DOK2 reminded CL on the incident at the Club last night. She laughed and Dok2 hold her close enough to kiss her on her forehead.

Dok2 was impressed by the interior of CL’s apartment. It is as stylish and unique like her. She showed him around and talked about the special items in her home which she have never shared with anyone before. As they sat on her bed, CL showed albums of her family and her younger years. They shared almost everything in common, being that they spend most of their younger years in foreign countries before. The more he gets to know her the more he is falling deeper for her.

Dok2 moved closer to CL and cupped her face to meet his gaze. CL whispered in her raspy voice “This is crazy, is this for real” Dok smiled “Baby I am not sure myself then, but I am damn sure now,” He kissed her eyes, nose and then slowly down to her lips. Their kisses were slow, warm and tender. It’s just them in the room with nothing to worry. As they parted their lips, they embraced each other to sleep, not wanting to leave each other side. Their world is crazy out there, with journalist haunting for sensational news to make headline. Today everything seemed peace and calm, both were soundly asleep in each other embraced, with no worries in their head.

Few hours gone by @ CL’s Apartment Itaewon

“anyeong Chaelin yaaaaaa…. I messaged you a lot of times, not a single reply from you… aigoooo santokki is hurt…. Why did you pick up the phone so late? Its 12 pm now. I am coming to fetch you.” It was Dara on the other line. CL eyes widen as she listened to the caller.

“Unnie… I am not ready yet… I just woke up…. I call you back,”CL scrambled to look at the clock on her table. Her eyes grew wider as she saw the time

“Don’t worry, our manager driving skill is so good we are already here, I will come up to help you pack your stuff,” Dara hung up before CL could even said anything else. CL quickly woke Dok2 up who was still lazing on her bed totally in daze. “Baby, honey..you got to go now, Dara unnie is coming up.” CL shooked Dok2 up in her almost shrieking voice.

Before they could even make it to the living room, her intercom has rung. Oh no its Dara. With so little time CL decided to push Dok2 back to her room. Dok2 hold the door and calmed CL down “hei dear…..don’t panic… i will be fine” and kissed her lips. CL smiled with a mixed feeling. “I am going crazy, for you baby” They laughed as she closed her room door.

One door closed and the other door swung open - Dara appears. Yes she was given access by CL to her appartment for emergency situation - she really use it well, "why the hell I gave Dara my apartment password," CL mumbled to herself, regretting her past action.

“Aigo… you got yourself a new Nike shoe but that looks too big for you isn’t it?” Dara commented as she walked into CL’s apartment. The new shoe that Dara was referring to was in fact belonging to Dok2’s. CL could not hide it in time. “Why are you staring at me like that. Dont worry, this is emergency, i wont use your access for other reason. Ok leader, now quick get ready before Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim gets angry. I will help you pack the stuff for today’s meeting.”Dara nagged and helped herself around the apartment.

All this while CL could only stood still, not moving an inch. Her mind went blank, unable to think or act.

“Whose two cups of coffee is this, you having guest?” asked Dara, her eyes narrowed at CL.

………………………………………………………TO BE CONTINUED…………………………………………………….