The One Who is Lying

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

“I got to go now; no one is driving me back home. I call you tomorrow,” Dok2 kissed CL on her cheek and for once he felt heavy leaving a party. They hugged and she whispered “if I knew your hug is this good I want to come running to it every day. Either you are crazy for me or I am crazy for you it doesn’t matter,” she kissed him back on his lips.

“Babe I am not ready to tell anyone about us yet. Is that ok with you?” CL said looking at Dok2 who is now facing her.

“Ok, anything for you, I am cool with that too, tell me when you are ready,” Dok2 hugged his girlfriend and move forward to kiss her again but was pushed by CL hard this time. He fell back onto the couch in shocked. Park Bom pushed the private room door and charged in complaining about her blistered feet.

“Chaelin yaaaaaah…. I want to go back. The heels are killing me. Ehhhhh…. Dok2 are you drunk why are you laying like that on the couch, do you need a substitute driver?” Park Bom was shocked to find Dok2 laying flat on his back on the couch.

“Girls lets go what are you doing here… omg is that Dok2, are you ok are you drunk? i thought you have gone back” Minzy came running into the room.

“Everybody… he is alright, he is not drunk he is just taking a nap, sorry Gonzo we have disturbed your nap, we will make our move now,” Chaelin turned to look at Dok2, apologetic and signaled to him that she will call him later. The innocent Bommie was mumbling on her way out on why Dok2 has to sleep on the club couch, don’t he has a home. CL giggled. As everyone moved out of the club, DOk2 chased after CL and stood close enough to CL to whisper “you owe me babe” Dok2 smiled looking at his girlfriend.

“Why are you smiling at CL? I didn’t see you at all in the club, where were you hiding,” Teddy came and approached Dok2. They exchanged brotherly hugged

“Heiiii watsupp hyung….something special, between Illionaire and YG, nothing new…,” DOk2 replied “, I really got to go now I catch up with you some other time alright”

CL felt relieved that Dok2 is good in running away from being trapped in such situation which she failed badly. These people have been too long with her, they know her character and behavior better than herself. So it’s hard for her to keep any secret from them. She has to find the right time to tell them and now is definitely not the right time. They are in the midst of promoting their DYLM single.

About her relationship with Dok2, this is something that she needs to sit and think through carefully how to handle it with care. Especially with Yang Hyun-Suk, her own family members or her 2ne1 members, whom should she tell first. She feels good with this relationship and she wants to do it right. Remembering their first kiss made her forget all the petty things that she needs to take care of. It will be tiring but she thought its worth it.

“You have been smiling since just now, you have a crush with Dok2 is it? Do you need my help” Teddy Oppa nudge CL. That was something unexpected, oh dear she has to lie to this person too for now.

“Hyung.. you are funny… stop it,” CL laughed it off…. This is so awkward she thought.

 

...................................................................... TO Be Continued.......................................................