The One With Santokki

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

CL looked shocked. Unable to say anything other than a whisper “it’s… it’s…mine”

Two cups of Starbucks; it doesn’t make sense but that is the best she could come out with and say right now. Dara doesn’t seem to buy the reason given. She looked suspicious. CL braved herself to walk towards her and said that she needed to wake herself up but it didnt work for her. CL explained that she was too tired that she dozed into deep sleep and woke up late instead. Dara seemed to be able to accept that. Truthfully, 2NE1 schedule has been crazy lately.

“Chaelin ya… take care of yourself ok. We need you as our leader…. FIGHTING!!” Dara patted CL shoulder. CL felt sorry for lying to Dara but she can’t think of the right thing to do right now. CL quickly took the cups and went over to the kitchen to throw it away. Evidence cleared. CL sighed.

“It’s ok, Miss Sandara is here to the rescue. You go and shower and I will help you select the stuff to be brought over to the office. By the way I want to take back that Chanel bag that I borrowed you the other day. I will help myself to your wardrobe” CL could not stop Dara in time. By then she was walking towards her room, pushed her door wide open. Dara was too fast.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……. Who are you …..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Dara shouted and ran out of the room.

“Dara unnie…. Its ok its ok…. He is with me it’s Gonzo,” CL trying to calm Dara down. Dok2 was shocked too. He was sitting on her bed when suddenly Dara walked in. He was too shock to react, curses almost came out of his mouth.

 “Gonzo… errr…Dok2 whatever is your name, is that you? What are you doing here… are you guys sleeping together….I don’t want to know what you are going to tell me… oh no… ohmo ohmomo….,” Dara reaction was too cute not too laugh. Looking at how panic Dara was, Dok2 and CL burst into laughter.

“Why are you guys laughing, I am going to cry now… are you guys dating? You spend the night together so you must be dating right? Is this a secret right, is it suppose to be a secret?” Dara pointed her finger at them.

“I thought you wouldn’t want to know what I am about to tell you, Unnie. Unnie you are so funny and cute Santokki,” CL smiled. Dok2 moved closer to CL and gave her a back hug. “She is my lady boss now Noona and we want your blessing” Dok2 explained. CL turned to face Dok2. She was clearly touched by Dok2 confession. His confidence made her feel calm and save again. CL never felt like this before. They are always gazing at each other in admiration and they always ended up in a kiss.

“aaaawww… how can I get angry like this, I am so happy now.. What am I going to do now… seriously I am so happy for both of you. Aigoo you guys made my heart stopped. I thought a man had broken into your room Chaelin yaaaaaaaaa,” Dara shouted and begin to laugh too now. CL never expected that her love life can be this interesting.

“Oh damn, I think I am late too baby. It is close to 1 now… I am dead; I have an appointment with Benzino. I will call you later hon,” he kissed her briefly. “Talk to you again some other time Noona,” he nodded at left the two girls to catch up.

“Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim, I am sorry, this is fated,” Dara clasped her two hands and closed her eyes.

“Unnie you are good in acting right? Please do it for me. This is our secret... please” CL looked at Dara pleading. Dara showed her worried face

“Aigooo” Dara sighed,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED.............................................