The One With The Confession

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

CL POV

The atmosphere is getting akward in this room. Why am i feeling nervous. Dara had left the room to join his brother, Thunder. Park Bom had also left the room, busy with her video camera trying to capture everything they did in the party. Minzy and the YG dancers were dancing all night long. The packed room now left with four akward individuals: Choice 37, Mina Kwon, Dok2 and myself. sigh.

“Wow, I think they need me to DJ the party, resting is done for now. Dok2 have fun bro. Mina you want to join me outside,” Choice37 pulled Mina Kwon up who looked rather confused by the invitation.

“How’s things, do you want to check out our new single Do You Love Me” CL said first to break the awkwardness.

“Cool, everything is cool. Yaaaa … I want to hear the song will they be playing it here in the club tonight?” Dok2 looked interested

Their conversation evolved around topics from music, fashion, hip-hop, family and friends. Their similarities make them fall for each other deeper. They began to exchange ideas, exchange numbers and at times flirting and gazing at each other when they were not saying anything. Both doesn’t seem to budge from the private room to where the crowd was.

Time flies and it’s close to 1am - Choice37 is playing Do You Love Me to end the party.

“Is this the one? The song is great, Do you love me? Do you love me? (Following its rhythm) It’s addictive,” Dok2 complimented. CL smiled at him looking at his eyes.

Dok2 continued,” love can be addictive too right? I think I am addicted to it. So it’s cool,” he looked at CL.

“Oh…Addicted to love? Are you dating someone right now?” CL asked, she looked shocked not knowing how to react to Dok2 comment. She was disappointed even though it’s just her guessing to whatever was said earlier by Dok2. Her heart raced.

“I am not but I think I am falling for someone. And you know what, I want to know honestly why she invited me here tonight. Because my heart tells me it’s not business. It’s something else. She can be brutally honest with me, I swear to God I will be honest with her forever. No game,” Dok2 looked straight into CL eyes.

CL POV

That caught me off guard. My heart stopped for few seconds. This is embarrassing getting caught like this. My head is spinning. Should I say oh yes I am having crush with you and so this is the beginning of me getting to know you, is that alright Gonzo? This is crazy. I think the best thing to do right now is to stand up and walk out of the room – never look back. Yes that is the best escape route. Let’s not look back and walk straight to the count of three…But wait is he confessing to me? I am confused. He is falling for someone... Who? is it me? Did i hear correctly? Should i asked him to repeat what he said?

As CL was trying to sort things out in her head, Dok2 slowly moved himself closer to CL and one hand cupping her face, making her meet his gaze. It’s just them in the room. That moment was all he needed to confirm it and everything seemed so right and so he kissed her. True enough, the kiss was right.

“You don’t have to tell me, I got the answer babe, from today onwards you are my ladyboss … look only at me, that’s my confession,” Dok2 smiled and kissed CL again who was smiling and pulling him closer to her.

....................................................................................................... TO BE CONTINUED