The One At AOMG Party

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

Dok2: “AOMG launch turn up!”

Dok2 bend down to kiss CL who was lazing at a couch flipping through her CLEO magazine. The intended peck on the lips got carried away passionately as CL pulled her boyfriend closer by his collar.

Dok2: “baby… we are going to be terribly late if you continue to do this”

Dok2 whispered in his low voice totally intoxicated by the passionate kiss that they shared together.

CL: “ok… I am game for it… its only half an hour late, I promise”

Her giggles drive him insane. Due to their busy schedules Dok2 and CL2 rarely could spend few days together. Always missing and admiring each other, whenever they are far apart. One need not have to wonder why their love making has always been passionate and hot for these two lovers. However their relationship is still a secret to everyone around them, with the exception of Sandara Park. In public they remain mutual and careful; always keeping a distant from each other not to create suspicion among their peers and the public. No one should find out.

AOMG Launch Party by Jay Park

GD and Ben Baller: eh whuddup up man…

Dok2 and Benzino both exchanged homie handshake with GD and Ben Baller who were there with Sandara and CL. CL smiled at Dok2 and looked away as Dok2 glanced at her

Ben Baller: PROFILE got the crowd turn up man!!!! Hei have you met CL and Dara? Anyway here let me introduce to you YG one of the many treasures: CL 2NE1 leader and Dara.

As Dok2 and CL exchanged handshakes, Sandara couldn’t contain her giggles. She choked and coughed on her drink making everyone wondered if she is alright

Sandara: I am so sorry; suddenly my throat itched badly. oh yes yes.... We have met Dok2 before at DYLM party.

CL pinched Dara on her arm - worried that she might blurt out the secret that they have been keeping. The men laughed as CL commented that Dara has a sensitive throat that has no remedy to it.

Like sharing their own private joke, Dok2 winked at CL and smiled. As they departed to mingle with the rest of their friends in the crowd Dok2 sneaked closer to CL to whisper how beautiful she is tonight. Making her totally blushed.

Sandara: I don’t know how long more I can keep this secret CL shiiii….. you making it hard for me.

CL: Unnieeeeeeeee…. You have too….. please unnieeee. It’s our secret.... for me.

CL gave Dara a hug and her cute poodle look, almost pleading for her mercy. Sandara nods in agreement. CL hugged her best of friend again. She knew that she can depend on Sandara when comes to keeping secret.

GD: what secret? You guys sharing secret?

CL and Dara looked shocked when GD suddenly appeared behind them.

CL: OMG oppa , don’t do that !!! you gave me a heart attack.

Sandara: OMG Jiyong ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

GD: what secret? By the way it’s not only you guys have secret. I have too. I am not going to tell you my secret unless you tell me yours.

CL: We don’t have a secret and I am not bothered to know about your secret.

Dara: Tell me!!! What is it about??… is it about guys??? I am curious

GD took the drink from Dara’s hand and sipped it.  He nodded in agreement at Dara and told her that he will tell her only. He moved closer and whispered something to Dara’s ear. The secret makes CL nervous as Dara’s face changed as GD spoke.

Dara: Really?

GD: I am very sure. He told me himself. Now tell me your secret.

Dara: The secret is.... I have a sensitive throat and it’s beyond remedy. I can’t drink that drink anymore. You can have mine.

Dara winked at GD and walked away. GD looked shocked as he couldn’t believe that he was being tricked by Dara. Dara quickly passed her glass to GD and pulled CL to the other side of the club far away from GD.

Dara: We are in trouble!

CL: what trouble? who me? or you?

Dara: Yang Hyun-suk Sajangnim informed GD that he was tipped by a friend that someone in the agency is dating a rapper. However the info is incomplete as his friend has flew off overseas. For now, Yang Hyun-suk Sajangnim do not want to make it a big matter and take it as rumour. However he will remain watchful. …. CL, I am very worried for you. How long are you going to keep it a secret?

CL looked worried too. It couldn’t be that their secret has been leaked out. Is this the right time for her to tell? How will Yang Hyun-suk take it? Will he trust her in managing her love life and 2ne1 well? What is she supposed to do? Everything is vague right now.

TO BE CONTINUED................................