The Secret is OUT

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

The Quiett was waiting in his car, at the parking lot, which Dok2 had instructed him to wait. The Quiett smiled as he recalled how panicky Dok2 was, when he requested to meet him tonight. As his mind wandered, a dark glass SUV stopped beside his car. It had stopped too near to his car which terribly annoyed The Quiett. The Quiett honked at the SUV to signal the driver to move on. The SUV moved metres away just nice to allow The Quiett to have some space to swing open his door. The Quiett stepped out of his car, to check his baby Merc, in case there is any unwanted marks due to the close encounter. A familiar lady with a cap and her driver came out from the SUV. They rushed to the Quiett, who was still bending and checking his car. 

Driver guy: Sorry Sir, did we scratch your car, so sorry it was my mistake. I didn’t know the lane is too small for my car.

Dara: Please accept my staff apology; he is very new in his job and he is unfamiliar with this street. Bian..

The Quiett was dumbfounded for a moment. Is she who he thought she was? He studied the lady closely.It is true that lady is Dara, 2NE1 Dara...

The Quiett: Hi… Dara ssi… don’t you know me?

Dara ssi took off her shades and stared at The Quiett.

Dara: ooohh....The Quiett… Is it you? Omg it is really you...Anyeong… oh dear… so sorry did we scratch your car?

The Quiett: Nope not at all. It was near but no scratch. Not to worry.

Driver guy: Sorry sorry...Sir

The Quiett: ooohhh...there is nothing to say sorry about, you can park your car further up a bit there is an empty space in front.

The driver quickly rushed back to the SUV and Dara was about to follow him along. The Quiett quickly seize the opportunity to stop Dara by talking to her.

The Quiett: Dara ssi….. errr… are you here to meet see CL too?

Dara: hmmm… yes…. you too?

The Quiett nodded his head. Dara looked puzzled and worried.  She was about to ask more questions to the Quiett but she stopped herself halfway as she heard a familiar voice calling out The Quiett from behind. The Quiett looked clearly shock.

GD: Oppa!!! The Quiett Oppa…. OPPA what are you doing here… hahahahahhaa Heiiii man!!!...

GD shouted teasing The Quiett who was shocked to see GD.

GD: Oppa … why are you giving me that look. You looked like you have seen a ghost??!! HAHAHHA

The Quiett: Aigoo!!  HAHAHHAHAH… you make me panic man ..@(#&@)$^%..... I thought you are one of those mad fans. HAHAHHA

The Quiett is not really good in covering up but he tried his best.

GD: Dara noona….. is that you Dara noona??? What are you doing here with The Quiett… aigoo are you guys dating?

Dara: Jiyong!!! Haizz…you like to tease me with every guy i met. I am here to meet CL, I need to pass some stuff from the office. Do I look like I'm from a date? Our new manager is inside the car, waiting for me, if you don’t believe me.

GD: HAHAHA.. Noona you are so defensive! Arassooo… HAHAHAHA….then how about you… The Quiett Hyung, what are you doing here?

Both GD and Dara looked at the Quiett, waiting for him to answer the question. The Quiett went silent for a moment in mental breakdown. Obviously, he can’t tell them that he is meeting Dok2 here. The Quiett laughed. Oh dear what kind of situation is this, he thought to himself.

The Quiett: errr.... I am meeting CL.

He looked away as he replied them. The Quiett couldn’t believe the situation he put himself into, for the sake of his buddy, Dok2. He is worried for the two love birds, who are clearly unaware of the situation that is coming right through their doorstep. GD and Dara were shocked by the comment made by The Quiett.

GD: hahhaha... Let’s not jump into conclusion, this is the 20th Century. Everyone can be friends to anybody. I am going up to CL’s apartment too, to pass her  purse which she left in the car earlier. That doesn't mean i am dating her, right??... HAHAHA.. hei since we are all going to see CL, let’s go up together, then. I have been trying to call her many times but I couldn’t get through her telephone line.

As they walked towards her apartment lift, Dara slowed her pace and walked beside The Quiett who was in deep thought. She moved closer to the Quiett and whispered something to confirm her curiousity.

Dara: Do you know what I know?

The Quiett was clearly smitten by Dara’s beauty. She was never this close to him. She was too worried about Dok2 and CL that she didn’t realize she was actually holding on to The Quiett’s arm as she speaks. The Quiett is in cloud nine, dreams do come true he smirked. Before The Quiett could reply anything to Dara, GD who was watching them from far, teased them and disrupt the whole mood.

GD: Aigoo… noona why are you holding his arm... don’t come too near to bad boys… you will cure them…. HAHAHAHA… what have you done to my noona?

Dara moved away and hit GD on his shoulder for teasing her in front of The Quiett.  She was too embarrassed to look at The Quiett. As they entered the lift together, GD commented that Dara has a high taste for her man, in which The Quiett also commented that he too has the same taste as her.  Dara who was blushing replied that GD enjoyed putting words in .

GD: Isn't t hat true Noona?

Dara: I just want a man that really loves me. Nowadays, faithful and honest man are difficult to find.......

Dara realized that she has been rambling too much about her personal life to these two men,

Dara: Aigooo.. why am I sharing with you two....

The lift soon reached the 7th floor of CL’s apartment. As soon as the lift door opens, the three of them were shocked to find a couple who were familiar to them. Like in the world of their own, oblivious of their surroundings, CL and Dok2 were caught sharing a passionate kiss while these 3 friends watched them. CL’s had her arm hung around Dok’s shoulder while DOk2 nestled his hand comfortably in her jeans back pocket.

GD: hi guys….. am I disturbing you?

 

The END................................................................