The One With a Broken Heart

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

Fast Forward:

CL looked at Yang Hyun-suk Sajangnim nervously. Meeting him has always been nerve wrecking experience. Ever since she found out about the secret that GD had shared with Dara, it got worst.

Although months have passed and there is still no confrontation from the President himself on that matter. Still, CL is worried and couldn’t stop herself from feeling the guilt. Is it true somebody had tipped Yang Hyun-suk? If it is true, who is that person? His business partner, artist or is it journalist? Yang Hyun-suk connection is no joke. Her mind boggles on whether she should tell on her relationship now or later. There was never a good time, since their DYLM singles till now; she hasn’t got any real break that allows her to talk to her boss, other than shows and 2ne1. This frustrates her.

Everyone was listening attentively as Yang Hyun-Suk talks about the YG family schedule

Yang Hyun-suk: 2014 will be a busy year for all of us. 2NE1 World Tour for their comeback album. YG family tour, debut for Winner and not to forget our two top producers’ involvement in SMTM season 3, Masta Wu and Tablo. Our trainees Bobby and Bi will be participating too as they have voiced out to me their interest.

CL remembered that DOk2 mentioned to her before that Illionaire will be joining the line of producers in SMTM season 3 too. This will be exciting to watch, she thought to herself. But too bad she will be busy too during that time.

Yang Hyun-suk:  I want the managers and the artist involved, to look into their respective schedules carefully so that there is no clash in any of them and we hope we could work this together as a team. For now, that is all I have to say. Work hard everybody!

Everyone claps as the meeting ends in a good spirit.

Yang Hyun-suk: CL will you be free tonight? I want you to come and join me to dinner with Teddy and GD. We are meeting our potential investors they are representatives from Louise Vuitton.

CL felt trapped; tonight? She thought.

Tonight, she is supposed to have dinner at home with Dok2. It has been a month they have not meet each other. Now, there is this last minute appointment which she can’t say no too.

CL: well, I have to be free… I guessed?

Yang Hyun-suk: what is the matter… you looked kind of disappointed… you have to be somewhere tonight?

CL: no sajangnim… I am just a bit tired by all this preparation of the world tour concert …that’s all… it’s nothing new but everything is alright not to worry.

Yang Hyun-suk: I really want you guys to be there. This meeting will mean a lot to all of our potential plans in the future. Anyway, there is this smart young guy from Louise Vuitton whom I want you to meet. His name is Joseph. He wants to meet you personally. I think he is a fan of yours.

CL was less interested on that guy but not trying to be rude, she smiled politely at her boss and agreed to be at the restaurant on time. She felt heavy as she thought of sacrificing her dinner with Dok2.

@ CL’s Apartment Itaewon

Dok2 has already reached CL’s apartment earlier than planned and he was busy at the kitchen preparing their special dinner together after a long time. Though he is a tough rapper in the public, he is always a gentleman with his lady. Doing something special like preparing dinner for their date together is something he enjoyed most.

CL: Baby I am back… you are early today.

CL felt guilty as she was about to break the news to Dok2. She hated herself for doing this to DOk2 every time.

CL: Baby…. About tonight’s dinner… and about how we want to spend the night tonight… I am sorry. I have to attend an ….

CL could not finished her sentence as Dok2 stopped from whatever he was doing and stared at CL. He looked furious. Dok2 knew what was about to be said as it was not the first time they have to cancel their plans for YG.

Dok2: Not again… babe come on… this is absurd. Why can’t you just tell him that you can’t?

CL: Baby… I know you are mad but how am I going to tell him. It’s not that easy.

Dok2: Why can’t you tell him… looked how long are we going to keep this a secret from your boss? We are not doing anything wrong for goodness sake CL. I don’t know what is stopping you? I am going crazy right now?

CL: I am doing this for us… not for me alone… you agreed that when I am ready and when you are ready.

Dok2: I am ready… the question is when will you be ready?

Both of them stared at each other in anger.

Dok2: Look… I am not going to argue with you anymore…this is crazy… I don’t know why am i doing here anymore?? The joke on me…. Sigh… Forget everything about tonight.

Dok2 left the apartment leaving CL sobbing alone. Her heart breaks and it hurts.

TO Be Continued……..