The One With the Confusion

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

@ Illionaire Records Studio

The Quiett: What are you doing here man? I thought you had left early.

The Quiett was shocked to find that Dok2 was back at the studio again. Whenever, they have a road tour, they left the studio early for dinner. They would hang out and wind down to psych themselves for their next stage performance. But DOk2 did not join them for dinner that night; he had excused himself to be somewhere important. Finding him back at the studio doing his mixing doesn’t look right to The Quiett.  

The Quiett: Hei waddup… you are back here again? Want some of my curly fries?

Dok2 kept quiet. The Quiett scratched his head.

The Quiett: I see the mood isn’t that good. You don’t look ok… you seemed alright a few hours ago. You know you can always…

Dok2: Sigh. I don’t know man. I am so angry... almost drive me crazy. You know what made me so mad we can’t do anything about it. CAN’T!!! I am going mental breakdown right now. She drives me insane.

The Quiett: wow! Her??? A girl??? Hold up. Are you dating someone?

Dok2: arrrgghhh…this is what I am talking about….

The Quiett: OMG …. You son of the gun…. You have been keeping it all this while… who is that girl that has captured your heart man? So now the CL crush is at last over.

Dok2 stared at his friend dumbfounded. The situation gets more complicated than it already was.

The Quiett: Do you have her picture? Come on this can be settled easily, your fans … no it’s our fans will understand…  we are men with desires … HAHAHA  come on DOK2 this is easy man…. Is this what that bothers you; that you can’t tell anyone you are dating someone?

Dok2: You are an idiot!! What if I tell you … you know her too well? No the whole of South Korea knows her.

The Quiett looked confused for a moment but it was short lifted as he became more aware of what DOk2 is leading him to.

Dok2: I want you to listen to me carefully and please… please… please keep this to yourself. Because I am lost and you are my brother... Annnd….I think you should know by now. You know I have a crush with CL for the longest time. Well I I still do.

The Quiett: Ya ok …. I am listening… so your girlfriend finds out about this? I meant why can’t you tell her that you guys are just friends … colleagues… which part is difficult?

Dok2: CL is my girlfriend

The Quiett looked at his friend. He laughed.

The Quiett: is this true?

Dok2 nodded.

The Quiett: You son of the gun!! Damn it!!!... omg… @(#&@(*$^(% …….. you keeping it from me all this while!!!!!?? Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh … HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dok2 and The Quiett laughed. For once it made him forget about the argument he had with CL. It came to his realization how happy he was when he is with CL. Dating his crush, CL is one of the many best thing that had happened in his life. He realized he should be supportive to CL in whatever problems that comes their way.

Dok2: I think I am screwed man… aaaaaarrghh….sigh…. We had an argument. I only realize now that she is going through difficult time like me too. I am so absorbed with the moment of madness that we can’t be like others that I failed to see what she is going through right now.

The Quiett: Ya man…. And that is why I am important. You just need to talk to me and problem solved.

Dok2: Shut up man…. Hahahhhaahha… she drives me crazy…

The Quiett: I know …. I can see that…

Dok2 is back to himself again. The Quiett smiled and he is happy that his friend is keeping it real about his love life.

The Quiett: Well … I am happy for you man…. But I will be more than happy if you hooked me up with Dara…

Dok2: you son of the gun!... hahahahhaa…  what time is our flight tomorrow

Dok2 is packing up to go back to CL’s apartment to wait for her.

The Quiett: its 11 … morning flight alright… don’t be late bad boy!

Homie handshake and off he left.