The One Who is Missing You

Dok2 and CL Secret Crush

Meanwhile, at a posh restaurant somewhere in Gangnam, an informal meeting was held between YG and representatives of Louise Vuitton. CL was trying hard to be herself and remain focus throughout the meeting.

 Yang Hyun-suk: Have you met CL and GD ?

Joseph: GD… yes a couple of times, but CL this is my first meeting her in person.

CL: Hello nice meeting you

Joseph: You are really pretty in person… I am smitten by your smile

GD smiled and winked at CL who was blushing by the comment made

Joseph: I really like your style and music. I am a big fan of yours.

CL: oh thank you… I am glad you like it

From his Pan Asian good look, Joseph seems to be able to charm any lady that he passed. For a man, CL finds Joseph too beautiful for her ideal. He got the whole package of a dream man for Bommie Unnie, she thought to herself. He is tall, well built, polite, good looking and smart too. How unfortunate Bommie is not here in the meeting.

Joseph: I know you guys have a very tight schedule and I really appreciate your time here

The sacrifice that she has to make, CL thought to herself. Her heart aches.

CL: yeah…we are always working, work and more work… we don’t have time to date

GD nodded in agreement. CL tried to control her emotions. She wished that she could just shout and let out all the burdens in her heart. She missed Dok2 so much and the argument that she had with him earlier, was not supposed to be. They planned so much for that little time they had; but it didn’t work the way they planned it. She looked away and sipped her drink, trying to hide her disappointment.

Joseph: It’s so unfortunate; a beauty like you is not seeing any man…

CL could sense that Joseph is trying to hit on her with his charms but her heart and mind is occupied.

CL: I may not have time to date but well… I have never said I am not seeing any man…

GD looked shock. CL knew that her comment is dangerous, especially when it’s in front of Yang Hyun-suk.  She quickly covers it with a white lie not to sound rude or create any suspicion in her statement.

CL: hehehehe… don’t take it too seriously, it was meant as a joke. I think men are scared to date me.

CL looked away not to look at GD who was staring at her with a smile.

Joseph: HAHAHAHA …. You got me there…. If I may ask you Miss CL, what kind of man are you looking for? Maybe I suit the bill….

CL smiled politely… for a moment her mind wanders on how great Dok2 is to her.

CL: well…. Let me see... the man that suits me….hmmmm he has to be young, dangerous …smart…creative… ambitious… fierce but loving and cute to me… hehehe and also no suit and tie…..

Joseph: wow… no suit and tie… i have no chances am i?

The mood was getting more awkward as CL ideal man was revealed. Other than Joseph, Yang Hyun-suk and GD seemed to be listening attentively to the whole conversation. Quickly, to avoid more suspicion, she added that her ideal man always changes a lot. Phew! That was nerve wrecking.

The meeting was a success and both sides agreed to follow up on a more formal meeting to materialize their project together.  Yang Hyun-suk was a happy man.

Yang Hyun-suk: Wow guys!… that was really a very fruitful meet. You guys work hard, I see you guys in the office tomorrow.

GD: I am flying to Japan tomorrow. I will not drop by office; I need a good sleep boss.

CL: Me too boss… I am not coming to office tomorrow; 2NE1 flying to Hong Kong tomorrow.

Yang Hyun-suk: Ok then, I will hold a meeting tomorrow with the rest and update them about the important news. I think we clinched quite a good deal tonight. You guys worked hard already. Have a good rest and fly safely tomorrow.

They bid good night and departed separately. GD and CL took the same car driven by one of the YG managers who were appointed that day.

While on their way back in the car……

GD: That guy was trying hard to woo you. He is good looking and everything but it cringe me after a while. That is a no--- no.----  

CL laughed.

CL: omg…Oppa, you are not helping me there. I am like being his only target. You are not saying anything other than smile. I am dying to escape.

GD: I thought I am giving you space to get to know more men other than your hyungs in YG.

CL: He suits more for Bommie unnie, I should give him Unnie number just to give me a breather.

As they laughed at the situation earlier, the radio played Dok2 Best Time (in Our life). She looked out at the window and wonders what Dok2 is doing right now. The whole car echoed his voice and it brought tears to CL’s eyes. Dok2 always sang that to her and she is missing him badly now.

GD: eh…. What is wrong with you? Are you crying?

CL: Aigooo…the dust got into my eyes… oh god… the tears just keep falling…

GD: for once I thought you were really moved by Dok2 song.

CL covers up. The tears just keep falling as she thought of what she went through today. The car stopped as it reached her apartment and CL alighted, with swollen and teary eyes.

GD: Aigooo…Are you really ok? You better quickly go in. I don’t want the journalist to think I hit you or we had a fight or something. It will be a major scandal hahaha.

GD laughed, CL nodded and bid GD good night. As the car moved away leaving her at the street alone, looking up at the night sky, she wanders how she is going to survive her lonely heart tonight.

Sighed, is he still angry with me. She thought to herself. She wanted to give him a call but she is worried that it will not be answered. Her footsteps were heavy as she walked out of the lift to her apartment. There she stood in front of her apartment. She didn’t want to go in yet. She wants to give Dok2 a call; she wants to give it a try. She swiped her iphone and selected Dok2 number in her screen.  It rang a few times and then she heard his voice…. His voice was on the other line

Dok2: Hei baby…

CL: Hei… are you asleep?

Dok2: Not yet…. Hei …Wait don’t hang up….

CL was shocked when her apartment door swung open and Dok2 was right in front. She smiled with tears in her eyes. They knew it’s not worth the fight; they missed each other too much. Dok2 came closer and hugged her.

Dok2: I am sorry… I am sorry…I am being a jerk… I missed you, babe

CL: no you are not… you have no idea, how I much I missed you…

CL makes her move, teasing and kissing DOk2 lightly on his lips. Totally by CL, he in turn makes his move, kissing her passionately as she falls into his embrace.

CL: baby… this is dangerous; we are outside my apartment… hehehe

DOk2: You … its getting hot in here…

They laughed. As they were about to get into her apartment, DOk2 mobile rang. It was The Quiett on the other line. Dok2 picked up the call.

Dok2: ya waddup… Make sure it’s urgent.

The Quiett: You are not at your home? Are you in CL’s apartment, what is her address?

DOk2: Are you crazy, bro?

The Quiett: Can I ask you where you put your passport and air plane tickets for tomorrow?

Dok2: Oh damn, @%#@&*%#…. Did I forget to bring it along with me?

The Quiett: and also, I just realize that I am taking a later flight tomorrow. There are some working papers for our concert next month at Busan which I need to settle.

DOk2: @(##@&% this is so messed up man...Can you help to arrange someone to come and pass it to me tomorrow morning at the airport?

The Quiett: I am outside now; I don’t want to trouble our boys.

DOk2: You and your excuses. I know you too well… but not Tonight…please.

Dok2 whispered on the mobile as he tried to make The Quiett understands. The Quiett was laughing on the other line.

CL: baby… is everything alright?

Dok2 couldn’t answer CL. Dok2 put a thumbs up and smiled at CL who was clearly curious about the call.

DOk2: YOU…are going to get it from me, later. I will message you the address. I will see you at the parking lot.

He hangs up the call and hugged CL from behind.

Dok2: Babe…There is something I want to tell you…………………………..

 

TO BE CONTINUE……………………………………………………….