Chapter 8

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

„Well.. I think I have a problem.“ said Jiyong. Youngbae looked at him trying to undestand what’s wrong with his friend.

„Problem? What do you mean? What kind of problem?“ said Youngbae slowly.

„My first problem is Kiko. And the second problem is more complicated.“

„Okay. You know what? I’ll bring us some coffee and you will tell me what’s wrong.“ Jiyong only nodded and Youngbae went to kitchen.

„Thank you for the coffee.“ said Jiyong when Youngbae gave him his coffee.

„Your welcome. And now tell me what’s wrong.“ said Youngbae sitting down.

„Do you remeber the problem with our fans because of my birthday party? How YG told me to marry Kiko. It’s been about 2 weeks now and I asked her-“ but before Jiyong could say something more Youngbae interputed him.

„Well.. Isn’t that good? Why aren’t you happy but instead you say one of your problems is Kiko?“ asked Youngbae.

„Let me finish! I asked her... and she said no.“ Younbae gasped.

„WHY? I thought you were happy....“ said Youngbae and then he drank his coffee.

„I thought so, too. But the truth is she is pregnant. But not with my child.“ Youngbae’s cup fell down from is hands and broke.

„Wait, WHAT? She is pregnant with other man’s kid? Why? How? Does somebody know?“ asked Younbae really surprised.

„I don’t know. She just told me that. We broke up of course. And yes, YG does know. I told him yesterday.“ said Jiyong drinking his coffee.

„I’m sorry. And what’s the other problem?“  Youngbae sat next to his friend. He could tell this will be a bigger problem.

„It’s okay. And how do I start... What do you think about Chaerin dating Mino?“ said Jiyong straight into Youngbae’s eyes.

„What? Why? He is younger than her!“ Youngbae thought ‚Why is he asking that? Chaerin likes him not Mino. I don’t think she already started to like someone else. But on the other hand Jiyong was acting like a bastard to her.‘

„Says a man who has a crush on Dara noona-“

„Shut up! That’s different!“ ‚And now he is bringing up my crush on Dara noona? What’s wrong with him tonight?‘

„Sure.. But let me finish. You do also think it’s strange, right? I talked with Mino and he said he likes her. But Chaerin heard us and when I left they stayed there to talk. So they can be dating from this moment!“ Youngbae was really surprised but he still believed Chaerin’s feeling for Jiyong were stronger.

„And why exactly is that your problem? Chaerin is a woman of course she will date. Even the maknaes are dating.“

„I just don’t like the idea of Chaerin dating Mino! I don’t like the idea of Chaerin dating anybody! And I don’t know why...“ Youngbae found out why is his friend acting like that. He LOVES Chaerin.

„You really don’t know why?“ Jiyong only said quiet ‚no‘.

„Okay.... You loved Kiko, right? And how did you feel when she was talking, hugging and spending her time with other men? You didn’t like it, right?“ Jiyong nodded.

„And now you don’t like it when Chaerin is with Mino or other men, right?“ asked Youngbae. Jiyong widened his eyes.

„You don’t think I-„

„I don’t think you like Chaerin. I’m sure you DO like Chaerin.“ said Youngbae smiling. ‚I’m so telling this Dara noona later.‘

„I like Chaerin? But wait... it does make sense. I didn’t like it when Kiko was with other men and I now I don’t like it when Chaerin is with other men. And my day is nicer when I see Chaerin’s smiling face. And I was sad when she didn’t even wish me a happy birthday.... I like her! Youngbae where is Chaerin right now? I need to talk to her!“ Jiyong was already putting his jacket on.

„I think she has a practise with 2NE1. Good luck.“ said smiling Youngbae. But Jiyong didn’t hear him, He was already out.

„Geez... This is HIS house. Now I can’t leave.“ And then Youngbae called Dara to tell her the news.


A/N: Hello! How are you? :) I'm sick right now and all I'm doing is sleeping. But I still had power (and will) to write this chapter! So here it is. I hope you will like it. :) I'm not sure if the next chapter will be the last one or I'll make Jiyong beg Chaerin's love:D But honestly I like the second opinion more:D I'm an evil person 3:)
I'd like to thank everyone who subscribed, commented and I want thank those "silent readers", too. THANK YOU! :)
Love you <3
Mariestal