Chapter 2

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

Chaerin woke up in her bed. She was wondering how she got in there. She remembers she fell asleep on the kitchen floor. As she got out of the bed she heard voices from living room. So she decided to go look in the living room. There she saw Dara unnie and Youngbae oppa. They didn’t notice her and continued talking.

„Dara noona,” said Youngbae in the most cute voice he could make. “What’s wrong with our Chaerin?”

“Youngbae-yah, I told you. Nothing is wrong with my Rinie. She just didn’t feel well and we are all tired. We have a world tour for god’s sake!”

Dara knew the reason why was Chaerin acting like that. She was the only one who knew Chaerin loves Jiyong. And right know she wanted to kill him. Yesterday she was calling Chaerin but she never picked up her calls. She was scared that something could happen to her so she drove to her house. When she found her key (every 2NE1 member has key to their houses) she found Chaerin lying on the floor. Chaerin’s phone was next to her so she picked it up. And she read the message. Dara really thought she will fly to Japan and kill him. How can he do that to her? After she calmed down she called Youngbae to help her with Chaerin and that’s why they are at Chaerin’s.

“Nothing is wrong with me, Youngbae oppa. I was just tired as Dara unnie said. And thank you for taking care of me.” Said Chaerin as she walked into the living room.

“Don’t give me that crap! You were tired? And because you were tired you fell asleep crying? I’m not stupid. Something is wrong and I just want to help you. You are like my little sister. Please let me help you.”

After Chaerin heard Youngbae’s voice she decided to tell him everything. Dara was shaking her head. She was afraid Youngbae will kill Jiyong if he’ll found out the truth. But that didn’t happen. After Chaerin told him all he said was “That bastard!”

In Japan:
Jiyong woke up and had a body next to him. He looked at the woman and smiled. His love, Kiko Mizuhara, was next to him after they spend a night full of love and passion. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

“Wake up, honey. I must go back to Korea but I still want to spend some time with you.” Whispered Jiyong. Kiko opened her eyes and smiled at him.

“And what if we spend the time together in bed cuddling? I don’t want to wake up yet. It’s still too early.” She looked at him and give him a peck on his lips.

“And what if we won’t be just cuddling?” Said Jiyong before he deepened the kiss. Kiko kissed him back with passion.

At the airport:
Jiyong has just got of plane and he was walking with his security to the car. Fans were everywhere but it felt different for Jiyong. Of course there were fans who were shouting how much they love him but there were fans who looked dissapointed and sad. Jiyong didn’t knew why it is like that. He was too happy to care. Until one of the fans shouted.

“How could you do this? I don’t mean to us but how could you do this to Chaerin unnie?! You have no idea how sad she must be right now!” The fan was shouting and shouting. Some people told the fan to be quiet.

Jiyong got into the car and he have no idea what was she talking about? Chaerin must be hurt? What? As he was thinking he got a text message.

From Youngbae:
Are you home? I have something to tell you.

To Youngbae:
Not yet. Will be there in 10 minutes. Wait for me.

From Youngbae:
Ok

The car stopped and Jiyong was going to the main door. He was so tired. He didn’t care what Youngbae wanted to tell him. He will just tell him to leave and call him tomorrow. At least he thought so. He couldn’t say anything.

“Jiyong! You bastard!” Said Youngbae after Jiyong opened the door and slapped him. Hard. Jiyong put his hand on his cheek and was looking at Youngbae like he is crazy.

“What the hell are you doing?”


A/N: Hello! Here is another chapter:) I'm sorry it's sad but I'll try to make it happier in the next chapters:) And my school is starting soon so I won't be able to update every day but I will try to update as soon as possible:) Thank you!:)
Love you:)